Meeting Luke's mans

"We'll come with you, how about that? Is it okay for Ashton to come to our sleepover" Luke said turning to me and giving me the puppy eyes.

The puppy eyes something that get my defense down and my heart soft. I know whenever he pulls that face I'm going to give in. I remember many times as a kid giving him my stuff because of the puppy eyes. The one time I can recall not being able to say yes was when it comes to food.

It's not like I was going to say no and refuse for "Ashton" to come over. I want them to talk about whatever was happening earlier and know where they are with each other.

Even if I said no I don't think Ashton is planning to leave Luke anytime soon.

Besides it's not even a sleepover it's a puking party.

"Fine whatever always ruining my fun" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. I look over and wink at Luke.

" oh shut up you were probably going to make out with Luke the whole time instead of helping ever to the car" he said sticking his tongue out at me.

Oh my god this bitch I'm going the get him.

"Bitch I was planning to do no such thing" I said throwing myself at him.

Just as I was about to jump his ass J tugged me back and held me as if he was giving me a back hug, while Ashton was hiding luck behind him.

Tsk, Lucky ass bitch.

If someone who didn't know us walked in right now they would be so confused, but I can't complain or blame them because we are a crazy bunch.

I feel J tightening his group on my waist and realize we are still in the back hug position. Oh god.

I freeze and my eyes widen. Shit shit shit shit. I look over to Luke to get me out of this.

This bitch sticking his tongue out at me. That means he knows and remembers I'm not the best with contact.

F-F-FLASHBACK
(re re re remixxx lol sorry I'll leave)
"Your so dumb Vi why did you have to tell my sister" the ravine haired boy said circling me.

What's his problem he asked me to help him carry something and there's nothing here to even carry, in fact the class room is empty and dusty, we don't even use these classes anymore.

"What are you talking about Charles I didn't tell her nothing" I said starting to walk towards the door.

"Do you think I'm an idiot or do you think my sister is an idiot" he said grabbing my wrist so I can't leave.

What the hell is he going on about.

"Your trying to tell me you didn't tell my sister that I made you do my homework you dork" he grabs my red locks

What the actual hell.

"I don't even talk to your sister like that, she probably saw my handwriting and realized it's not you doing the homework you jerk" I said yanking my wrist out of his grip.

"Call me that again" he said pushing me to the floor.

Ugh I can't believe I even had a crazy crush on this idiot. I feel so bad for him, he's being an idiot and using abuse and hurtful ways instead of talking things out.

"IDIOT, YOUR AN IDIOT OKAY" I said feeling like I was going to cry. No not because he pushed me ,rather that I fell for him because I believe he was so gentle and adorable and really he's a prick.