alex?

Dedicated to mylifemyway786 for making me write again

*honk honkkkk*

I freeze, I just stand there waiting for the pain, after waiting for it to come I open my eyes to see a really handsome guy in front of me with his eyebrow raised.

"What, "I said looking at him with the same expression.

I watch him and he says absolutely nothing and just stares at me, no longer with a raised eyebrow but something else, I just can't place my finger on it.

"Violent oh my god, I didn't even recognise you at first, how are you, I mean sup," he says trying to be cool.

I know I said I wanted to die after I see a hot guy, but not today death I wanna stay for this guy.

"Sorry but do I know you " I said looking at him with a confused expression.

"Yeah I'm like your one of your favorite people here, plus were are best friend" he said smiling at me.

Wow, I have a lot of best friends I don't even know about.

~~~~flashback~~~~

Me, Luke and other boys I don't know were in a tree house. Something was off, unlike kids who should be happy and having fun we were crying.

"Please don't leave vi please," said the kid who's name I still don't know.

Little me was just about to say something when Luke cut her off.

"Look Adam your not the only one who wants her to stay everyone does" gesturing to everybody in the tree house"you saying it won't stop her from moving," he said looking down at his hand frowning.

"Adam" begins to cry and causes everyone in the tree to cry.

That's not nice of Luke and it's not like I could choose to move or not.

"I don't care, I'm still going to try anyway, " he said in between sobs.

Mini-me stands up and goes "I'm going to miss you guys so much" and tells them to stand up and hug me.

I just noticed that there are more boys than just Adam and Luke like 2 other guys.

I wonder who they are.

~~~~flashback~~~~

I blink a few times to get my eyes to dilate just to notice that I'm now on the ground and Adam and Luke and a cute looking guy were surrounding me, I would definitely love to wake up like this every morning.

"Oh thank god she's okay, " Luke says I just blink and go "yeah why wouldn't I be" the give me a look of disbelief.

"Did you hit your head that much?" the new guy asked laughing, while I gawked at him don't blame me because damn he is cute.

"No, I feel just fine thank you," I say as I stand up and brush the imaginary dirt off my skirt, I turn around facing the guys.

"So weren't we supposed to be picking someone up or something" I said looking at Luke, who was just looking awkwardly at me before saying "well the thing, that is Chris" pointing at the guy who asked me 'if I hit my head that hard',I look at 'Chris' and wave to him, he continues "and that's Adam" he said pointing at a guy from my flashback. I went over to Adam and just stared at him, he looked uncomfortable but soon enough the staring turned to a staring contest, I couldn't hold on any longer so I blew into Adam's eyes causing him to blink "violet that's cheating" he said making me laugh before I pulled him into a hug he hugged back almost immediately, finally I pull away "does this mean you remember me" he said with a small smile on his lips,I nod before he pulls me into another hug that gets interpreted by Chris "guys this isn't family reunion, school is going to start in 30 minutes and its a 15 minute drive" he said looking at his watch before looking at us.