I'm sorry

Mei's pov

Omg I can't believe I just hit yuzu.
"Yuzu I'm so sorry, but why did you protect him" I screamed.
"Because he doesn't deserve to be hit by his own daughter" she struggled to say because of the pain on both sides of her face.
"Mei why did you try to punch me" he said quietly. I didnt answer him I just walked towards Yuzu and picked her limp sleeping body up and tucked her into bed with a kiss on her forehead.
"Father I no longer take orders from you I have lost all respect for you" I said sternly.
I wonder what mom will think, father left the room and I curled up in the bed next to yuzu and drifted off to sleep.

Yuzu's pov

I woke up next to Mei she looked so cute, wait why are we in the same bed I thought we wernt aloud to even be in the same room together.
"Mei" I said sweetly while shaking her softly. "Five more minutes gramps" she muttered.
I'll just let her sleep I walked over to the mirror to look at my face and I had a bruise on my right cheek and a on the left eye as well. They hurt alot why did I protect the old man and lie to mei? Im such a horrible sister to mei im such an idiot.

Dads pov

I woke up to my phone ringing it was yuki I wonder what she wanted now I already told her the plan.

Authors note.........

Who is yuki?
What is there plan?
Find out in the next chapter. On that note peace out my anime fam.

Ill try to update eveyday but no promises.

Sorry its short I had a family day and played games so yea bye.