caught!! pt 2

Dad's pov

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE"
I screamed loudly!
They were fully naked and fingering each other. "Father I can explain" Mei said while getting a blanket to cover up her body. "I think I know what is going on here already" I stammered. Why were they doing this there sisters? Did there mother know? Man I have so many questions, but there gonna have to wait till there mother gets home. "Mei grab some clothes and ur extra bed ur sleeping in the living room after what I just saw" I said sternly.
"Ok father" Mei said quietly.
"Yuzu don't get anymore Ideas with my daughter" I said in an angry voice.

Yuzu pov

OMG OMG OMG why did this have to happen this way, I should have never did it with mei I'm so stupid.

Mei's pov

I can't believe that just happened I never thought my dad would come home unannounced.
Besides that I can't get over what happened between yuzu and I it was amazing I wouldn't trade that for the world. That feeling felt even better than the morning kiss. "Mork to Mei, let's go I wanna go to sleep" my father announced. "Sorry coming" I said embarrassed. Finally me and my father left shutting the door quietly behind us I hope yuzu's okay. Finally I put my pj's on and layed my bed down and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Yuzu's pov

I couldn't sleep I just wanted to know how Mei was taking it all in. So I got up and tip toed to the door and snuck out to the living room. I saw Mei sleeping sound she was so pretty and cute when she was sleeping I just wanted to snuggle up next to her and sleep.

I herd dad taking to someone maybe it was on the phone, I wonder if it was mom or not? I got scared he was gonna come out of his so I snuck back into my and mei's room leaving my sweet heart out there, and feel asleep.

Authors note........

Who is there dad taking to is it there mom of someone else?
Are Mei and yuzu gonna be able to fix there relationship?
Find out in the next chapter. On that note peace out my anime fam.

I'll try to update everyday but no promises.

Sorry this is a short chapter but I have to write 2 today so yea bye.