The final fight

Yuzu's pov

"I asked you a question old man" I yelled.
He turned around and slapped me and I fell to the ground and blacked out.
I woke up in my bed why did he hit me? I got up out of bed and walked to the mirror to look at the big bruise, what will I tell Mei I can't tell her who hit me she would be devastated.

Mei's pov

At last I finally reached the front door I was so exhausted from all the paper work I had to do. I opened to door and walked in it was dark so I assume father and yuzu have already hit the sacks. At least today is Friday so I can sleep in tomorrow  all of a sudden I heard a strange noise from mine and yuzu's room. I decided to go check it out, I quietly opened the door to see yuzu standing in front of the mirror crying. "Yuzu are you okay" I asked running over to her. She didn't answer she just kept crying then I saw a giant bruise on her cheek. "Who did this to you" I screamed.

Yuzu's pov

Should I tell her the truth or should I tell a lie. I just don't wanna ruin her and her dad's relationship when it just got fixed. What if he hits her though then it would be my fault. "Yuzu I asked you a question" she yelled ever louder. "Shhh your gonna wake up" to late u already did.
"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THE SAME ROOM" he screamed.
"I wanna know who did this to yuzu" Mei argued.
"I did and she deserved it to" he yelled.
"Father how could you" I shouted.

Mei's pov

I need to do something I don't a prove of her crying like this so I raised my fist and began to run towards my father's face and who I actually hit was unbelievable.

Authors note........

Who did mei hit?
Why didn't yuzu tell Mei first?
Find out In the next chapter. On that note peace out my anime fam.

I'll try to update everyday but no promises.

Comment your fav character in citrus and some tips for the next chapter thank you all for all of your support yea so bye.