yoongi

You curse repeatedly as his shouts still echo through the empty halls. Yoongi and Namjoon crouch down next to you, equal looks of annoyance decorating their faces.

"God, what have we gotten ourselves into now?"

You give Namjoon your care free smirk and look out the corner to see Ha Dong still walking tediously through the halls, his gun hanging from his finger.

Yoongi sighs and pulls the three of you sneakily down the hall, away from Ha Dong and into a tiny storage room.

"We wait in here. If I die, I'm blaming it on you lot."

You scoff and relax against the wall, shoulders touching Yoongi's. He sighs in annoyance once again, looking Namjoon square in the eye.

"I told you all he was bad news. I didn't like him from the start."

You snicker quietly, patting Yoongi on the head in mock sympathy.

"Well, how can we trust your judgment? You don't like anyone."

He looks at you, blinking in confusion. You find the action cute but keep your mouth shut.

"False. I like you?"

Now, it's your turn to be confused.

"Yo-you do?"

He nods, sheepishly scratching the back of his head until Namjoon groans.

"Years and years of having your heads up in your asses and you decide to get them out now! When there are lives at stake? When ours are at stake?"