Last nerve

It was now friday and hoseok was getting more and more impatient,poppy has hanged out with every member except for jin and now going on a lunch date with him.
She walked down stairs in this

"Ok where is jin" the other boys shrugged,hoseok just sat there glaring at her

"Ok where is jin" the other boys shrugged,hoseok just sat there glaring at her.She was looking in the fullbody mirror,turning around to check if her tattoo was on full view.

Jin had walked in "poppy lets go eat" she turned and looked at him "Are you trying to seduce me?" He walked to her and stood next to her checking him self out in the mirror

"Is it working" he smirked playfully,she punched his shoulder "i still have a boyfriend you know" he rubbed his shoulder "Yahh that hurts" she chuckled and walked to the door jin stood infront of her "where we eating jin" she looked up at him

"

Eight korean bbq" she fist pumped and danced.
Jin just gave her the 'girl just stop' face.

She rolled her eyes "Lets gooo" she skipped out the door,Jin yelled "AIII HOW ARE YOU SKIPPING IN HEELS" and walked out the door.
Hoseok huffed out a string of curse words.They all looked at him "you ok hyung" jungkook asked, hoseok grumbled and walked to poppy's room.
-----------------------------×----------------------------
Jin was driving of course cause he didn't trust poppy because of her little need for speed outburst,she sat there pouting "Poppy stop it and fix your face" she only slouched down in her seat more.
He glared at her then sighed "i will let you drive back" she smiled and sat up straight in her seat.
He chuckled and parked the car "We are here mrs.jung" She looked at him and pressed her lips together "don't get hit jin".

He puts his hands up in defense and get out the car after poppy,they stood next to each other.
Then walked in where they we greeted by poppy's mom and dad.
She looked at them with wide eyes "Ma and pops" they smiled at her then jin "who is this young man popi?" Her mom smiled at jin "Hello Ms.Hernandez im poppy's bestfriend jin" he blew a kiss at them.
Her dad made his eyes into slits and pressed his lips together "where is her boyfriend?" Poppy blinked rapidly and was gonna answer but jin did "ahh he's back home with the others".