pool party

Poppy and hoseok was sleeping peacefully in bed when poppy eyes shot open,she sat up quickly and looked at the date 'June 23'.Her eyes widened "OH MY GOD" she screamed,Scaring hoseok he popped up and their heads collided "SON OF A BITCH" They both yelled Holding their foreheads.
She quickly got off of him and called Denise.

*phone ringing*

"Hello" denise said half sleep.

"GET YO ASS UP" poppy screamed into the phone.

Denise was now fully awake due to poppy's screaming.

"Why you call me so early" She said.

"JUNE 23...REMEMBER" poppy yelled into the phone.

Denise eyes widened "OH MY GOD" she screamed causing jimin to wake,He popped up and looked at her "What wrong" He said frantically.
She was yelling into the phone,poppy doing the same.
Jimin got tired of it and took the phone from her hanging up on poppy.Denise eyes widened "You just hung up on poppy".Jimin just shrugged "Whats special about june 23" Denise scoffed,and looked at him "Its when we throw the biggest pool party of all time".
-----------×-----------×----------×---------×---------×
Poppy put on her giant slippers,she didn't have time to get dress since she had to hurry,She ran downstairs and ran into taehyung causing them to fall "Oh shit sorry tae" he was groaning because of how heavy she is "Poppy your crushing me" he said losing breathe.
Hoseok was standing there "what the hell" Poppy got off of tae and helped him up.He rubbed his ribs "Damn girl what you be eating" She chuckled "see you later im kinda late" she walked out the door,Hoseok just followed not saying nothing.

Once they got in the car he didn't start the car "Hobiii im going to be late" she complained,he still didn't start the car.She rolled her eyes and unbuckled her belt "Where you going?" hoseok asked looking at her,She didn't say nothing and got out the car slamming the door.
He got out the car and followed her "Poppy baby come here" she just kept walking then pulled out her phone calling someone.
Obviously since she was being petty she called her Cousin.

*on phone*

"Hello" her cousin said happily.

"Chica déjame decirte algo(girl let me tell you something)" she said making hoseok look confused.

"Que puta?" Her cousin said.

She walked back to hoseok car and got in it.then started being petty.

"Este chico quiere ser mezquino,así que voh a ser mezquino(this boy wanna be petty,so imma be petty)" Hoseok got in the car and poppy hung up.

They turn to each other "I need to get ready take me to my house please" He sighed and turned on the car,She kept quiet the whole ride there.When they got to Poppy's house he grabbed her bags and they walked in the house.
Nobody was in the living room so they walked to the pool area "Heyy Guys" she greeted Denise and jimin who were setting up.
Denise and her hugged like they haven't seen each other in years,Jimin and hoseok just stood there staring at them "Is this what all girls do?" jimin asked,Hoseok looked at him and shrugged.
-----×------×------×------×------×------×-----×-----×
(Time skip)
Denise and poppy were upstairs getting ready,Most of the gang was there already so it was a full house.
Poppy and denise had put on their swimsuits,they get new ones because its different themes.
This year was black and white.They had finished their hair and was now admiring their work "Damnn who is that sexy thang" Poppy said looking at denise perverted.
She laughed "Girl you look good" she told poppy.Poppy hair flipped "girl i know that already".
"You ready" poppy said grabbing her robe.Denise nodded and put her robe on.
"Lets do this"They walk to the backyard.The DJ saw them and started the intro "Aww hell guys your host's is here welcome POPPY AND DENISEEEE" Everybody starts cheering while poppy and Denise walks to the center.