Chanel

Its been 2 months since poppy broke her wrist but Hoseok comes home in 1 more month.Poppy was miserable and needy "AGGHH HOSEOK COME HOME" she screamed and flopped on the bed throwing a tantrum.
Denise sighed when she heard her scream "I need to call him" She Called hoseok on video call.

It rang for about 3 minutes before he answered.

"Hey D wassup" he said plopping down on the bed.

She sighed "your girlfriend has gonna insane" she let out a small chuckle.

He smirked "How bad is it?"

"You wanna see" getting up and walking to poppy's room.

He nodded and sat up straight,she opened poppy's door to see her hanging off her bed upside down and yelling incoherent words.
Poppy looked up "If you don't have what i want leave" She then went back to looking down.

Hoseok growled Denise looked at him then back at poppy and seen why he had did it.Poppy was wearing revealing sleepwear.

"Poppy your ass is showing" Denise tried warning but she stuck her middle finger up layed on her stomach

"Get out" she rolled her self up in the cover,Denise turned back to the phone "You see what i mean Hobi" He smirked and nodded "Ok see you Denise".
He then hung up,Denise looked at poppy "Are you ok" she asked walking over to her bed.
Poppy rolled her self out of her cover and started in a whiny voice "Noo i want my boyfriendddd".Denise huffed "Girl do you see me whining about missing my boyfriend" Poppy glared at her "Get out and wake me up when you have food".
----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×
(Time skip)
Denise was sitting on her bed,when she got a call from Hoseok "Ok we are here" She quietly went downstairs to open the door,when she opened the door she was met by 7 hugs "Guys i can't breathe" They let go of her and walked in and plopped on the couch.
Jungkook looked around "Were's pops" Denise pointed upstairs "she's sleeping don't wake her up".
"She keeps whining for Hobi" Denise said making everybody look at hobi,He walked up the stairs and in poppy's room.
He walked over behind her and layed next to her she mumbled out "Fuck off" he looked at her and whispered "You don't want to see me" When she heard that voice she popped up and turned around "HOBII".

She tackled him into a hug and kiss him repeated "When did you get back" she pulled back and looked at him "like a hour ago" she just smiled and straddled his lap.
He kissed her "You know Denise told me you keep whining for me" she looked at him "Maybe i did" He untied her ribbon letting the straps fall.....
----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×
The rest of them were downstairs watching tv when...."FUCK HOSEOKK" they looked at each other and muted the tv. "What was that?" Namjoon asked,the rest of them looked at Denise she was putting her headphones in "Umm den-" Jimin was cut off by the headboard banging on the wall and poppy's screams "RIGHT THERE OH FUCK" Their eyes widened and jungkook unmuted the Tv and turned it up louder.
Only to be cut off by Hoseoks growl "You feel so good".
Denise just sat there listening to music she already knew what was gonna happen.
----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×
(Next morning)
They were in the kitchen everyone except Hobi and poppy.
They looked miserable except for Denise she was happy as hell.
Hoseok walked downstairs,He smirked at them "Good morning did you guys sleep well?" They all glare at him except for denise she smiled and answered him "I slept wonderful hobi".He smiled at her,Poppy then walked...well limped into the kitchen in nothing but hoseoks shirt.
Her hair was everywhere,Hickies everywhere and her lips were swollen.
She walked to Denise and hugged her "Thank you" she whispered in her ear while hugging her and rested her head on her shoulder.she then whispered "My legs hurt like hell" Denise bust out laughing,The boys look their way with eyebrows raised.