New piercings

Before we went home we stopped at panera bread a got something to eat.
Poppy ordered a Bacon turkey bravo and a large dr.pepper.
Denise ordered the same thing,They head back to the car.
Poppy huffed "I can't eat my sandwich" She pouted,Denise laughed.
Poppy shrugged "Its ok im gonna still eat it" Denise looked at poppy with the 'Bitch what the fuck' face.

Poppy braced herself and bit into the sandwich "Ouu this good"She continued eating while Denise looked at her "You hardheaded" Poppy stopped eating and looked at Denise with her lips pressed together "Shut yo ass up".
Denise chuckled alittle but started driving after.
----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×
After they arrived home the boys were sitting on the couch,Poppy ran to the kitchen to get a water bottle.
They looked at Denise and she pointed to her mouth,She walked to the kitchen and they follow her.
Poppy was sitting at the table and they all looked at her,Hoseok went to her and kissed her.
She licked his lip,he then pulled back and she smirked and stuck out her tongue.

They all looked surprised,Hoseok pulled her forward and sucked the tip of her tongue.
She moaned and pulled away "You like it" she asked him,He smirked "What that tongue do?" She laughed and walked up the stairs "Not tonight sir" He groaned and followed after her.
The others were disgusted and shocked at what they did,Suga spoke first "What in The hell did we just witness".Tae shook his head "Did they just do that infront of us".
Jin was just Jin "I did not raise my son like this".

Denise laughed "Poppy is poppy" after laughing she stretched and her sweater came up and they saw it her bellybutton ring.
Jimin gasped "DENISE WHEN DID YOU GET A PIERCING" she looked at him and took off her sweater and lifted up her shirt.
Jin passed out,Namjoon caught him,Jungkook and tae stood there with their mouths open,suga just blanked face and jimin was shocked as hell and almost went in clingy formation.

He jumped on her "MINE SHE'S MINE" Jin popped back up and grabbed jimin by his ear,Jungkook and tae covered their ears,suga was still blank faced and namjoon was trying to pry jin off of Jimin's ears.

Meanwhile....
----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×
"Hoseok ahhhhh" Poppy was in heaven because he was massaging her shoulders,He was enjoying her moans of relief.
She got up and walked to her closet "Babe i will be back in 15 minutes" He nodded and sat back on the bed.She came back in this

He bit his lip and followed her movement to the dresser,after putting on her socks she walked to the bed and kissed Hoseok and laid down

He looked her in disbelief "Wow the shade is real".

Back downstairs jimin was still clinging on Denise,Jin gave up trying tk get him off her and passed out asleep on the couch.
So she had to sit there the rest of the night with her childish boyfriend.
She was falling asleep when jimin fell off of her.
She opened her eyes all the way and they all looked down to see jimin sleeping on the floor.She quickly hopped up and ran to the closet and got jimin a pillow and cover.
She put the pillow under his head and put the cover over him and kissed him goodnight.
Once she got upstairs she changed and flopped down on the bed,snuggling by her self feeling relieved that jimin was finally sleep.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard Hoseok's moan's "Got damnit poppy you and that giraffe tongue".
She turned over and covered her ears,It went on for about an hour then he finally stopped "Oh my god how is that possible".
She then went to sleep peacefully without any moans or boyfriends clinging on her.
Jimin who woke up around 4 in the morning seen that he was on the floor and not next to Denise,he quickly put the pillow on the couch and took the cover with him.

He walked into denise room half sleep and layed down at the other end of the bed.
He crawled up to Denise and kissed her forehead "Good night love" He then crawled back to where he was laying,and went to sleep peacefully.
----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×----×
Next morning the first person up was poppy because she decided to make breakfast for the 4 of them since the boys went home last night.
She had made them pancakes,bacon and eggs,then made herself a bowl if cereal .

Jimin and Denise walked downstairs "Morning pops" they both said half sleep,she only lifted her spoon and continued eating.
Hoseok walked into the kitchen "Morning" he walked over to poppy and kissed her forehead she mumbled out a goodmorning.
Poppy washed her bowl out "Im going back to sleep" She stated and walked out the kitchen slowly.

The 3 of them looked at each other then upstairs,they all stopped eating and walked to poppy's room.
She was fast asleep curled into a Ball,Denise walked up to her and tapped Her "Poppy you ok?" Poppy raised an hand and grabbed Denise,dragging her down on the bed with her "Lay with me dont move an inch" She said sleeping,Denise just sighed and stayed there.
The boys looked at them they were gonna say something but Denise cut them off "Go i will stay here until she is fully sleep" They nod and walk out the room.
Denise turned to poppy "You ok".
Poppy snuggled into Denise neck "Im fine im just tired".
Denise nodded her head and sighed,slowly falling asleep.