Breakfast

Denise was sitting on the bean bag chair in the living room waiting for poppy to get up.She starts walking to the kitchen when she heard the doorbell,she ran to the door opening it "Ohh hey guys" They smiled and waved "Come in" they walked in and looked around "Nice place" Tae said in awe,Denise laughed "Umm poppy is sleep" They nodded,she directed them to the livingroom.Hoseok plopped on Poppy's Burger beanbag chair,i look at him "You shouldn't sit there" he looked at me "Why?" Because that's pop-" she couldn't finish her sentence cause poppy had walked in still in her pajamas scratching her head "Hey DD who's h-Ohh bitch" she said looking directed her one opened eye at hoseok,she opened both er eyes "Why you in my seat?" She said with venom in her voice.Hoseok quickly hopped up going to sit next to jin,"So was this about?" Poppy said plopping down on the beanbag,"U-ummm jelina said you guys would go to breakfast with us" When poppy heard breakfast her head shot up "Yup ok thats fine imma go take a shower" she said running up the stairs.

Denise looked up the stairs and back at the guys "i will go take a shower be back in 15" the boys nodded and she left to go take a shower.After showering she put on a white croptop,tan flutter shorts and white adidas

After done getting dress she grabbed her phone and head downstairs "ok now we have to wait for poppy" She said sitting next to Jimin who was staring at her,she looks at him and smile

After done getting dress she grabbed her phone and head downstairs "ok now we have to wait for poppy" She said sitting next to Jimin who was staring at her,she looks at him and smile.He turned away blushing,After waiting for poppy which seemed like hours she finally came downstairs in a marshmello shirt,black and rainbow striped shorts and white pumas

She was combing through her hair with her hand then fluffing if up "Okk let's goo" she said but was stopped by jin "Excuse me young lady were do you think your going with shorts like that" she scoffed and pointed her finger at him "Listen young ma...

She was combing through her hair with her hand then fluffing if up "Okk let's goo" she said but was stopped by jin "Excuse me young lady were do you think your going with shorts like that" she scoffed and pointed her finger at him "Listen young man who do you think your talking to?" He looked at her taken back,she smirked "Thats what i thought" and walked out the house,They looked at denise who was patting jin's shoulder "It's ok i go through the same thing" then i walk out.

Once they got in the car poppy started complaining "There yall go a bitch hungry hurry up" she stated being dramatic,Hoseok laughed at her and we looked at him "What i can't laugh" we look away,i signal poppy with my eye,she caught on quickly.She then text me*wht?**I think hoseok likes you* she looked up at me showing me her neon tongue piercing,i laugh at her. "So were we eating" she asked,Jin thought for a moment "How about Blu jam cafe?" The rest of them agreed and They head to the cafe.

(Time skip)They are now ordering again starting with poppy "ok can i get 2 brunch burgers,1 morning hash,1 steak hash,and 2 Roma via paris,oh and a double hot fudge chocolate milkshake" she smiled the waiter writing all that down.Denise turn "ok i want 1 brunch carbonara,3 Migas and 2 breakfast quesadillas and a cherry sprite".

After they ate and everything poppy offered to pay for the food,i look at her surprised "You offered to pay" she nodded and handed the waiter her card,Once we were outside she had started walking to starbucks that was 2 buildings down, i look at her thinking*this fat bitch*the boys looked at me, i told them to wait in the car.Once we arrived at starbucks she started to order "Hi Hello can i get a Iced vanilla bean Coconutmilk latte and 3 sausage,cheddar and egg breakfast sandwiches" the cashier nodded "that would be 14.50" poppy handed her card to the cashier.

She got her order and walked out with me behind her*god how does she not get fat* i thought but i didnt notice poppy staring at me*poppy thoughts*Ahh denise is really something.Light brown eyes,carmel Brown hair,chocolate skin and slightly chubby figured.*aishh i really love her*