Slumber party

Poppy and Denise were sitting in the living room When poppy blurted out "D lets have a slumber party" Denise looked at her "With who?".Poppy thinks for a moment "With Eli and Mel" Denise strug's and head to the kitchen.Poppy walking after her "So do we have any snacks" Denise opened the cabinet,then closed it "NO".Poppy pulls out her phone and call Eli "Hey sis you and Mel wanna have a slumber party" Eli moved the phone from her ear.After waiting 5 minutes "Yeah we will be over at 10"She hung up.

Poppy turns to Denise "We have to go to the store" Denise looked at her "Its 9pm what store is opened".poppy gave her the 'You dumbass' face."walmart,Doug's,picolo's".Denise shushs her "Alright damn" She rolled her eyes,walking out the kitchen and putting on her shoes.Poppy grabbed her car keys and walked out the house.

(Time skip)
They decided to go to doug's since it was the closest one.Poppy parked near the exit,she looked at the time '9:36' she cursed under her breath "Denise we need to hurry" she didn't hear anything and looked over.Denise was already out the car and walking in "This bitch" Poppy hurriedly unbuckled het seat belt and ran to catch up with Denise.When she caught up with Denise,she jumped on denise back causing Her to scream People looked their way.

Poppy was already in the chip aisle,she grabbed 5 family sized bags.Denise had went to go get a buggy,when she came with the buggy poppy ran to her and threw the chips in the buggy then ran to the Cookie aisle.She grabs 3 thing of oreo's and 2 containers of chip ahoy,she dumped that in the Buggy.

(Time skip)
They were at home waiting for the girls,both of them in their pajamas.

Denise

Poppy

They had everything ready the living room was turned into a sleep area

They had everything ready the living room was turned into a sleep area.Pillows were everywere,blankets laid out,They got the other tv from the guestroom and put it on the floor in the middle of the giant forthouse.Once they plugged it up they fell onto a beanbag chair breathing heavily.The door bell had rang and poppy ran to the door "HEYY GIRLS" Eli and Mel had each brought 3 big duffel bags.2 of them were filled with makeup and hair products the other was their clothes.

They had walked into The living room and put their stuff on the couch."So what we gonna do" Poppy connected her phone to the blue tooth and put on Anaconda,then started twerking.Eli and Mel joined her "AYEE GET THAT SHIT " Poppy was jumping around hyping up Eli and Mel,while denise was just shaking her head recording.Then the song changed to pony by ginuwine,They stopped and started singing along while dancing weirdly "If your horny,lets do it ride it,my pony my saddles waiting come and jump on it" after that part came on they started grinding on the floor one by one "Ok what the hell" denise said pausing the song.They got up and groaned "why you pause it" Poppy said grabbing a bottle to throw at  denise "Because yall to old for that" they gave her the bitch what face "Girl if you don't unpause my phone" Denise rolled her eyes and played the song,Grabbing her phone to go order something to eat.She went online to order,she looked through the food places and finally found what she was looking for "Finally damn" she looked in the living and back to her phone "They won't mind eating what i order"she put in her order.1 medium Turkey sub with cheese,lettuce,italian sauce and mayonnaise,3 large philly cheese steaks sub with boss sauce and jalapenos.

(Time skip)
The girls were now in the living room doing Poppy's hair,while waiting for the food.Eli had did one-side while Mel did the other.The doorbell rang Denise hopped up fast thinking it was the food but.....It wasn't it was the boys "U-uh what are you guys doing here?" She said stuttering,The boys looked her up and down jimin Biting his lip.But then remember what they came for "We came to talk to you and poppy" before Denise said something,7/11 was played "AYEE GET THAT SHIT POPPY" Eli and Mel were yelling,Denise turned around to look in the house than back at the boys "You guys having a party orr?"She started talking "kinda a slumber party" she then gave up on stalling and let the boys in.

They walked in to see poppy twerking in a handstand,Denise rubbed her temples while Jin and namjoon covered tae, jungkook and jimin's eyes.Leaving hoseok and Yoongi to watch Poppy,their eyes following her ass.Eli looked over and saw the guys.She quickly paused the music,poppy stopped and flipped turning it into a split "Heyy why you tu-FUCK" she said as she saw the boys standing there.And quickly got up "H-hey guys" Hoseok cocked his head to the side and noticed the marks on her "Poppy can i talk to you" she nodded hesitantly,she grabbed his hand and led him to her room.He locked the door and turned around with a smirk on his face "So poppy whats that on your neck?" Poppy eyes widened,she had forgot about the mark."Uhhh nothing" Hoseok walked over to her making her back up and fall on the bed "Hey bitch the fuck no freaky deaky shit thats how i got it"She huffed "Fuck my life" Hoseok hovered over her smirking "Really you mind telling me who did it?" she turned away from him and whispered "you cocky Asshole" he turned her face to him.

"You know i remember doing it too" she looks at him "yup i sure do,I remember you laying under me while i pounded into your tight little kitten" she gulped "I also remember you telling me you liked getting choked" he said rubbing the bruise he made.She started squirming under him "Can you get off of me" he chuckled "not until you tell me the name you called me last night"She thought for a second "Papi?" He nodded and kissed her "i guess your mine now".
----------×---------×---------×----------×--------×----
Denise and jimin were sitting in akward silence,Until he broke it "We had sex last night" she nodded quickly causing him to chuckle "You feel good" her eyes widened when he said that "W-what?" He turned to her "you feel good wrapped around me" grabbed her chin roughly and kissed her "Now since we had sex with each other,be my girlfriend" she pulled back "what will-" jimin knew what she was about to say "Poppy is occupied with hoseok right now,your fine" she smiled and grabbed his face kissing him.

(FALALALALALALBABABABABAM).....ok i'll leave now😆😆😆