Chapter 14

"Kookie, where am i? what happened?" You ask softly as you looked in his eyes, holding his hands as he nodded softly. He sighed, taking a quick breath before explaining.

       "I was keeping watch around the corner and I got called to Joons house for a domestic violence case. When I got there I found you and Joon in the upstairs bedroom. I-I couldn't save Joonie but I tried to get you to a hospital as soon as I could." Jungkook say as he looks at your hand, tears welling in his eyes as he thinks about Namjoon.

     "What about Yoongi..where is Yoongi" you ask as you looked down at him, afraid he may come back once again. 

     "Yoongi? why are you asking about Yoongi?" Jungkook ask as he looks up at you curiously.

Yoongi POV:

     I panted slightly as my breathing was hoarse, sweat dripping down my cheek as I tugged against the chains. I could hear him, i could here him in the other room making more of that vile substance.

     I didn't remember anything, the only thing i know is whatever is in that mixtures causes me to become violent.

     I tried to pull against the chains again, my black hair sticking to my forehead as i looked around the room, trying to find something to free myself. I rocked myself, me and the chair i was chained to falling onto its side as i looked up at a nearby pocket knife.

     i reached my head out to it, stopping when i heard him walk into the room.

     "I'm not done with you puppet, there's still work to do" the man spoke in a low growl.

     I knew what he was going to do, I didn't want it. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I don't know what I do whenever I become that part of me, and honestly, I'm afraid to know. But I'm more afraid of dying because of this.

     "no please don't, I don't wanna do this anymore! just let me go!" I pleaded as I tugged against the chain, hissing as I felt the syringe press into my neck.

     "fuck.." i whispered before growing dizzy, everything going black as once again I was lost in my own mind.

     Y/n...i just want Y/n..

     Y/n would be able to tell me that all this would end soon, but she doesn't even know where i am.

     I don't know if anyone knows where i am.

     I just wanted to go home, after he gives me the shot i always black out, unable to remember anything until i wake up again. All i knew was that when i woke i was always restricted, chained to the same chair, in the same dark room, listening to the same clanging in the next room over.

     I just wanted to go home, i just wanted to see my wife again.

     I wanted to see Namjoonie..and ask how him and Jin were doing. I wanted to see Jiminie and go to that dance he always wanted to see.  I wanted to see Taehyungie-

     Taehyung..

     I don't know why but it hurts to think of him, my gut twisting and my heart aching.

     What was happening to me?

     Soon...Y/n would fine me soon...i know it.

     Please...someone, anyone..

     Someone come save me from him.