Chapter 2

You couldn't help but pant as you were overcome with fear. Your body trembled as the sounds of his voice stained your mind, sending chills down your spine.

     You looked around the dark closet shivering as your back pressed against the cold wall. You whimper slightly as you lay down, your body giving out from under you as you try to rest.

     You slowly open your eyes, groaning at the uncomfortable position you slept in, your heart skipping a beat when you hear him hum softly.

     "Is y/n awake in there~" he says as he unlocks the closet door, slowly opening it.

     You stare eye to eye with the male figure as he kneels down next to you.

     "Sleep well?" He says before grabbing your hair again, dragging you out and on the cold hardwood floors of your bedroom. 

     His delicate hands untie the dark fabric around your mouth, a smirk spreading across his face as he runs his thumb over your bottom lip. 

     He leans forward brushing his lips against yours, gently kissing you before standing.

     "That's what you get for staying quiet~ Now, how do I punish girls who try to run away~?" He says, holding up the bat as he runs his fingertips over it.

     A wide smirk spreads across his face as he quickly swings the bat down harshly, hitting your arm. You whimper in pain as tears flood your eyes. He hits you again and again, over and over. Blood dripping down your cheek as you sob, him kneeling down next to you.

     "Shh, shh. Its okay baby~" he says gently hooking your hair behind your ear.

     You couldn't do anything as pain flooded your body. You sat completely vulnerable as the man who you called the love of your life beat you for his own amusement.

     Each swing hurt more then the last, bruising forming quickly on your skin as it made contact with the baseball bat. You looked up at him, a wide and sadistic smile across his face as he beat you for what felt like hours. Constant hits and swing before he tossed the bat to the side, kneeling next to you.

     "baby stop crying, Daddys sorry. Shh baby Daddys sorry he wont hit you no more." He said as he shook his head softly, his arms wrapping around you as he rocked back and forth.

     "why..why are you doing this?" You sobbed out as he held you in his arms.

     "wheres my husband, i want my husband back." You begged as he slowly pulled away, his eyes dark as he stood.

     "your husband is long gone. so accept me cause thats who youre gonna have for a very long time." He growled, hitting you once more in the head, knocking you unconscious before he dragged you back into the closet.