Riverdale Guests

"Hey, I'm....I'm not looking for any trouble please" I said as Malachai and all the Ghoulies stood infront of me with their arms crossed.

"Well, you seem to find it anyways don't you?" Malachai said and took another step towards me.

I didn't know what to say, I knew he recognized me from the time I saved Toni from them.

"Are you here to pay me back?" He suddenly said as he reached his hand out.

"Pay you back?" I said confused before I realized he was talking about the money he wanted for giving Toni back.

"I know you know what I mean sweetie and I ain't leaving here before I either get the fucking money you little shit owe me or you come with us and...have some fun" He said the last part while looking at my body. It made me sick.

"Ay, no way she's a serpent!" One of his friends said.

"Shut the hell up!" Malachai screamed to the same guy who had said that about me.

I stood quiet the whole time. They soon started to form a ring around me and soon I was surrounded by 10 or more Ghoulies.

"Please, no I..I'm sorry I didn't mean to take you money I just had to save my friend" I said out of desperation realizing how stupid it sounded.

"I can forgive but you have to get me the fucking money or come with us" He said as he was now only a couple inches away from my face.

"You are one good looking serpent though" He said as he stroke his hand against my cheek. I snatched my head away but he grabbed my chin lifting it up close to his face. I could feel and smell his rotten breath against my skin.

"Screw the money, I wanna have fun with you instead"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" a voice said confidently from behind him. I couldn't see the person but judging from the well known voice I knew who it was. Christian.

Malachai and his friends all turned around and I was able to see Christian and two other guys who I didn't recognize standing further away on the road.

"Come on kids what are you doing here sticking your noses in other people's business" Malachai said and chuckled.

"Oi mate I suggest you and your group of bastards leave her alone and walk away" One of the guys next to Christian said in an obvious english accent.

Malachai sighed out and said.

"We're fifteen people here, you are three, I suggest you leave us the fuck alone"

"Or you just leave" Christian said and pulled up a gun. Malachai took a step back and raised his hands while motioning with his head for the rest of the Ghoulies to leave with him.

"Sorry, we'll leave" He said and soon all the Ghoulies were gone.

"Ellie are you ok?" Christian said as he ran up to me soon followed by his two friends.

"It's El, and yes I'm fine I don't need you help" I said annoyed by his appearance. What was he even doing out here?

"OK, I'm sorry for the way I acted back at the party ok! I'm really sorry Ell....El" He said and the look on his face showed me actual regret.

"Thank you" I said quietly as he smiled a small but still visible smile.

"These are my friends, Jack and Ethan"

When he said Jack he pointed at the guy who had spoken before so Ethan was the one who hadn't said anything yet.

"I'm El" I said and both of the boys said hello, both of them were british with thick accents.