57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;

Start from the beginning

Halfway through Tsunade suddenly stopped. "Take a sample of her blood right now."

"Yes." Shizune said and went to prepare a needle and all things nessisary.

~ ~

Tsunade finally finished healing Asoka, and had two blood samples that she was going to check for enzymes. Although most of the posion was removed, the rest had been dumped in her blood stream, which could injure her brain functions for hormones. Or worse.

"You guys can come in now." Tsunade said as she opened the door which made Naruto fall in followed by Kakashi and Jiraiya who stood seeming inoccent next to the two.

"How," Kakashi pushed himself off Naruto and continued. "Is she?"

"We don't know yet. I need to check out these blood samples right now. She should be waking up soon.."

Tsunade began checking the blood samples through a machine to check everything. The red blood count, white blood count, type, and most importantly, Hormone and Enzyme balence.

Tsuande looked at it with such seriousness that Kakashi became worried. Naruto and Jiraiya stood off to the side, also worried. Shizune stood off to the side of everyone.

"Its not leathal... nor life threatening, but... its not good at all." Tsunade stated, she lowered the paper from her face and closed her eyes.

"The Aieki was specific. It was-"

"It was actually Reieki (RAY-A-KEY), not Aieki, Aieki kills slowly." A soft voice said from the doorway. There stood Aiden, hiding slightly as her long blonde hair covered her eyes.

"Who are you?" Shizune asked the question on everyones minds.

"I'm Aiden... Aiden Haruhana..." Tsunade gave a sharp glance to Aiden, making her stiff up.

"Did you want to finish her off?" Tsunade asked.

"I-I'm not here to fight... I didn't want to do anything... I didn't mean to.. She was my friend.." Aiden stuttered, her hands holding onto the doorframe as her legs began shaking. "She was my friend." She sniffed and tears began to pour out of her eyes. "I want to know the truth. Please." Aiden's voice cracked.

"Then why are you here?" Tsunade asked.

"I want to know what really happened with the Bara Clan. I want to know if they really killed my older brother." Aiden paused. Moving farther into the doorway where everybody could see how dirty and starved she looked. She probably took no breaks, coming here. "I also... I don't believe what my father is doing, is right. I've seen our village. I know that it really needs a new strong leader." She took a step foward and everybody got ready to defend, but Aiden collapsed onto her foot. She was still awake, and landed with an oof.

"Wait asecond. You said Reieki posion?" Shizune asked, wanting to comfirm.

"Yes."

"Oh.. Then Asoka should be fine... but.. Kakashi... you need to know something about the effects of Reieki.." Tsunade said, gesturing Kakashi towards her.

"I'm so sorry." Aiden whimpered and began crying in the middle of the doorway. Nobody made a move to comfort her. Nobody knew who she was except for Tsunade. And Tsunade didn't seem to trust Aiden, so nobody went to her.

Tsunade put her hands in a cup and whispered into Kakashi's ear. Kakashi's eye became wide and he moved back for a second, before moving fowards to her again.

"What?! You cant be serious?" A ferious pain spread in Kakashi's chest as he realized the affect of the posion.

"I am. I'm sorry." Tsunade said, bowing then Naruto looked from Tsunade to Kakashi, before taking Tsunade's hand.