New friends

I woke up to Lani getting dressed in her scrubs for school and Aniyah eating breakfast cooked by Lani's mama and Aliyah is still asleep.

Sasha- so who all gone be here

Lani- Nobody but you and Aliyah and maybe my cousin is downstairs. But you'll never know he hardly comes upstairs. Oh yeah and imma take Aniyah to school on my way to school.  And girl yo eye got worse

Sasha- Are you serious

Lani- Yes go look and girl I gotta go ill see you later

Sasha- I know..see you later

Lani left out the room. Her and Aniyah had left. I should be going to school like Lani is. She could become a nurse with what she is doing. But I don't have time for school. I went to go look at my eye and it was worse. I went back in the room and laid back down. About a hour later Aliyah woke me up. I fixed her some cereal and I wanted to go see what cousin of Lani's was downstairs. I never met any of her cousins but I was curious about how this person is. She didn't even say boy or girl. I put on the tv for LiLi went downstairs. I crept down there quietly and I couldn't see anything at first. But in the right corner the tv was turned on. I went over there. I seen the clothes hanging up and this was a boy. He was sleep but the girl he was with was up. She asked who I was and I said I live here. "Why you ain't leave my house yet, I ain't say you could stay the night hoe" after he said that she got up and started getting her clothes. He lift his head up from under the cover.

Him- who the fuck are you

Sasha- I know Lani who the fuck are you

Him- You know Lani, she ain't here

Sasha- I know

Him- so why you still here

Sasha- Because I'm staying here you rude ass fuck

He turned on the lamp that was on the nightstand and I noticed that the voice did sound familiar. It was Jose, I didn't know he was her cousin. I hurried back upstairs as he called my name. 5 minutes later the girl came up and left. I was watching tv with Aliyah until he came upstairs.

Jose- Why you run

Sasha- I didn't run

Jose- Well you went fast

Sasha- How come yoh didn't tell me Lani was your cousin

Jose- I didn't know yall was friends

Sasha- So how come you kept paying for hotels

Jose- Because I didn't want you to see me as no nigga living in my aunts basement

Sasha- Why you don't have a house

Jose- Never thought about my own place. Expecially when its just gone be me living in there

Sasha- I can't believe this

Jose- Just don't worry about it. But since you live here now wanna finish what we had started.

Sasha- No

Jose- No?

Sasha- No im not fucking you no more

Jose- It's like that

Sasha- exactly like that

Jose- wat eva....what happen to yo eye..nevermind

He went back downstairs. Now that I know he is Lani's cousin I can't do him anymore.  I just wish I would have been knew. I got dressed and put on us some clothes. Still no call or text from August. I don't know were we was going but me and Aliyah had to find something to do. We was about to leave when Jose came upstairs. He walked up to me and tried to kiss me but I moved my head back. "I was just playing girl dang" he said laughing.  When he left out the door I looked out the window and seen that he was getting into August's car. I wanted to go out there and say something but I didn't. Jose was comimg back in and I thought he was going to tell me August wants to see me. But he had left something. I got a text from August that said I see you in the window. I put on some shoes and went outside. He unlock the doors but I didn't get in.