Daddy is a monster

We walked up the stairs. I started to hear moaning. Just hoping this wasn't coming from my apartment. I got closer to the door. Fuck it was mines. I unlocked the door and made the girls stay in the hall way. I was filled with anger. I bust the door open and started screaming. "Tyrone I know you don't have some nasty ass hoe in my house". When they pulled there heads from under the covers I seen it was Cheetah from the club. She got up and laughed as she gathered her stuff and walked out. "Call me later Ty" she said as she walked out. I heard her say hey to my girls but they didn't say anything back. He slammed the door. He pinned me against the wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you coming in hear like you crazy. I could fuck who ever I want in this house because im the one who got this apartment." He yelled loudly. Fuck this shit im tired of it. I really fucking am. I reached my hand up and started punching him and hitting him in his face. I dropped to the floor. He turned around and looked at me with evil eyes and started coming towards me. I got up and ran for the door but when I reached the front room he caught me. "Mommy" they said crying. I didn't know what to say they were watching there own mommy get hurt by a man. To make it worse there own daddy. He slapped and then threw me too the wall. "Did I say anything when you was out all day probably fucking everybody with my daughters probably watching" he screamed. I really wanted to say yes tf you did but I was to afraid.He went over to Niy and LiLi. He asked who gave them the bears. On the box it said from August with a smiley face. "Who the fuck is August" he asked. I looked at them sadly and they didn't say anything. He grabbed the bears out of the boxes and grabbed a lighter. I instantly jumped up and tried to stop him from burning the bears. The girls kept screaming No. It was to late. He set them on fire and they began to cry loudly. It was so sad. He threw them in the sink and I ran to turn it on. He tripped me on my way there. He went into the room And slammed the door. I got up and turned the sink on. But it was to late the bears were basically burnt. I could tell it broke there hearts because it broke mines too. I ran some bath water for them and played in the tub with them the whole time. Then I put them to bed in there room. After they were all sleep I went to go take a long bubble bath and sipped some wine. When I got out the tub I was going to go to bed but Tyrone was still in my room so I slept in the girls room. I woke up and realized it was already 11:00am damn I made her miss school again. I wanted to go back to sleep but a knock on the door kept me up. Who the fuck is this.