Club nights

6:00 pm

I arrived in there and saw it was full tonight. I figured since it was Friday, but im bout to be in this bitch making my money. I got 20 minutes till I gotta be on stage so I jus sat back and started to roll up with Lani. After 10 mins I got dressed and put on some peach body oil. These niggas go wild for shiny skin. When it was my turn I went onto stage all sexy dancing to IV play by the dream. I was dancing all slow feeling the music and everything was moving in the right direction. I collected the money as I was dancing. It was alot of hundreds. After the song was over I went backstage and went by my locker to count up. I reached 700$ dollas. I felt good. I put the money in my purse then got back up. I guess I could do a couple of lap dances. I saw Lani who was yelling at this old man for touching to much. Lol she always fussing. "Damn ma can I sit a plate on that ass" I turned around and started laughing "only if the plate got money on it" I said joking. He smiled I figured he wanted a lap dance. He grabbed my arm and he sat down in the chair. I started grinding on him. I felt him get a boner real quick. I turned around and looked back at him and he started blushing. After it was over he asked me to come back to his place. I said yes of course. On the way he asked me my name. I said Sassy my stage name. He told me his was August. I smiled thats cute.