Healing the scars

I woke up to seeing all white until my eyes could see correct. I ran to the trash can and threw up. when I was done I noticed the bathroom. Damn I was in the hospital. I looked at the clock..... I thought about it and I was in the hospital sick when I was supposed to be at my grandmothers funeral. I got worried because where are my babies and who are they with. I didn't even have my phone. The nurse came in a wrote something on the notes she had.

Nurse- so how are you feeling??

Sasha- I'm ok but were are my daughters.

Nurse- I'm sorry I don't know anything about that but someone is here.

She left out the room and August came in. I was so happy to see him. He gave me a hug and we kissed. As we were kissing I started to remember what I did yesterday. Then I remembered when I seen him with Trix. I then broke the kiss and slapped the fuck out of him. He looked at me as if I was crazy. "What I do?" August said. "I SEEN YOU KISS HER YESTERDAY AND YOU LIED TO ME, HOW COME I NEVER GOT TO MEET YOUR FRIENDS THEY PROBABLY DON'T EVEN KNOW I EXCIST. AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM??" He was about to start talking when I yelled shut up! I didn't want to here what he had to say. The doctor walked in and made me sign some papers. I signed them and I heard my name being called in the hospital. The door bust open and it was Lani. "Sasha im so sorry if im the reason your trying to kill yourself stop im not worth it." She said crying. I hugged her and she hugged me back. The doctors said I could go and Lani told August I was leaving with her. I could tell he was a little mad but I didn't care I was mad at him. I asked Lani did she know were Aniyah and Aliyah is. She even said no. I'm getting so worried were the fuck are my babies. We went to my house to look to see if they were left behind. I went inside the building and they were sitting in the lobby with the pastor and his wife.

Pastor- Sasha we are very disappointed in you. How could you miss your grandmothers funeral out of all your disappointments I never thought this would be one.

Sasha- I swear I didn't try to something came up.

Pastor wife- Nothing is more important then church.

Lani- if she didn't go were she was at she wouldn't be here neither.

Well thats Lani always speaking her mind and telling the truth. She was right I would've been dead to if I didn't go to the hospital.

Pastor- We talked to Mr.August he was the one who brought them to the church this morning. We asked for you but he said you were caught up in something.

I then noticed the Pastor's wife were staring at me. I looked at me and realized I still kinda had the cuts on my arm from the glass. I already knew she was going to over think it and make it something else.

Pastor wife- missed used and abused. Sasha please come with us im sick of you living this life. I could tell what he is doing to you and what it is isn't good. It's time for you to come. Your grandmother is gone and we have to really look out for you.

I can't take this anymore. I know there looking out for me but I got to end this I am not a baby.

Sasha- I understand that you are trying to look out for me because of what you think is going on. But I am grown and don't need you to look out for me. You could leave and thanks for keeping the girls for a couple of hours but now I have to go.

I walked away with Niy and LiLi and got on the elevator. I felt bad for going off on them like that but I have my own life and this is how I choose to live it. Lani gave me the cream the doctors told me to put on my skin. When I got into the house and things looked how they were yesterday. "Damn girl you did all this, im sorry I should have understood were u was coming from.... you wanted to protect you and your girls" she said looking sad. "I forgive you but this is not all because of you. I seen more yesterday." I said to her. I went into the bathroom as she followed me in there. The bloody bath water was still in the bathtub. I shed a tear as I looked at it. I let the water out. Lani left out of the bathroom and started to sweep in the kitchen. I just stared at the water going down until the door bell rang. I went to go open it. It was a lady. It looked like I seen her before not in real life but on tv or a picture. Yeah I picture. It was his mama. I let out a small smile. I stepped outside because I didn't wanna let her see the house like this. "Hey I must have the wrong address but do you know "August" I said it with her. "Yea can you tell him I came by and tell him can he please come to my house and I live at the same place" she asked. "of course and I will give you his number" I gave her his number and went back inside. Lani was jus about done sweeping and I cleaned out the tub. Every thing was fixed and I wanted to just be alone. Lani took the girls to her house for the night. I took a long shower and rubbed that stuff on my cuts. Then laid down in the dark and fell asleep..........

When I woke up it was already 8pm. August came through the door. He was happy to see I stayed. He put his arms around me.

Sasha- Get off of me

August- ok let me explain....... the reason why I didn't want to bring you around my friends is because I didn't want them to try and come at you. I was with Trix because she just can't stay away from me

Sasha- why did you kiss her???

August- I was living for the moment I guess.

Sasha- imma tell you like this stay away from her or we gone have major problems. If I see it again imma pop off. Not only on her but on you too right there in front of all yo so called niggas or friends.

He hugged me and kissed me. and we fell asleep.