I lost everything

I woke up in the hospital bed next to Aniyah and Aliyah. I was wondering were did they put my grandmother. The doctor came in and told me they had to put the body in a separate room. I asked her what time was it and she told me it was 10am. Damn why do I always do this. I got up and begged her to keep trying to keep my grandmother alive. She told me they will do all they can. I woke the girls and we headed home. I hope Tyrone wasn't there because im going through to much to be dealing with him. As we walked up the stairs I seen two officers, Aniyah's principal and Amy. "Miss Jordan finally making it home we have been waiting all morning" the principal said. "I was going to take her" I lied. "Its too late ma'am we have to get there things and they will be taken to a better home. You have until Sunday to prove the judge you can be a parent." The officer explained. Now there going to take me kids away oh lord what have I done to deserve this. They made them pack there things and the officer gave me a number to dial when I can approve. "Mommy" I heard them cry. "Mommy's gonna come get you babies dont worry". "Ma'am im sorry this had to happen" Amy said, but her voice still had no sympathy. I just shut the door and slid down the door and started to cry. Why is this my life? After 20 minutes of crying I realized I had to get the money and get it fast. My thoughts were interrupted by Tyrone coming through the door. "Why the fuck are you crying?" I ignored him. He picked me up. "I said, why the fuck are you crying." He yelled in my ear some more. Then he hit me. He must have been drinking because he was angry. "You didn't fucking come home last night, probably was out there fucking everybody and they daddy. It make me sick how much of a hoe you is I fucking hate you. Why did I choose to have two kids by a hoe." He kept saying some more shit and more as he was hitting me. After he was all done hitting me he threw me across the room and threw a bottle of liquor at me. I was cut on the arm but it wasnt that big. He walked over to me and kissed me. I broke it. He slapped me for that. He left out the door leaving it wide open. The landlord saw me on the floor. He came in to the apartment. "I'm sorry but you are making to much noise in this building and I keep getting complaints. You have 24 hours to be out of here and heres the rent for this month I don't need it because you leaving". With that said he walked out. Damn now im loosing my house. I started packing what I could. Mostly the important things. Like our clothes, shoes and toys. You know like pictures small things like that. Put it all by the door and called up Lani.