Sneek out and sneek in

Lani and the girls came back a few hours later and they were sleepy. She took them to a carnival. "So are you gonna go or your going to listen". That made me think about it. I knew I was probley making a bad choice but I said yes. I put the girls to bed and left out with Lani. Yes, I am leaving my girls home alone to go to work with Lani. I figured since the neighborhood is good and they won't wake up they will be alright. I don't know when August will be home hopefully I be back before him. Which I know is not going to happen. We got into the car and were on our way.
Lani- Sasha what was going through your head when I said that.

Sasha- To be honest I wanted to slap you, but I didn't because I knew you were right....

Lani- Your my best friend I wouldn't lie to you and you know that. August is a good one. I could tell by the way he makes you smile.

We pulled up to the club and got out the car. We went through the side door like we always did and got dressed. We went to the wall and looked at the schedule for when we need to be on. Damn it was my turn to end the night that meant I was the very last one. I'm going to be hear all night. Lani's turn wasn't even close to mines. I went to my boss and he was on the phone. He hung up "Sassy haven't seen you around in my office in a while.. but thats good that means you rarely complain". Well tonight I have one. "Mr.Biggs I can't go last tonight I have somewhere to be." I was waiting for his answer. He just stared at me. "Only this time he said with a sigh". I smiled, said thanks and walked out. When I shut the door and turned around Cheetah was all in my face. "So now you fucking with the boss now, what you trying to do get my fired cuz I took your man" I didnt have time for this Petty shit. "Look I don't give 2 fucks about Tyrone... You and him could kiss my ass because you will see soon and I hope he hurts you bad" I yelled. "Now step bitch" Lani said coming up behind me. Cheetah walked away rolling her eyes. Ain't that bitch pregnant. What she doing here anyways. I looked behind the curtains to see the crowd we had tonight. I looked around and no signs of anyone I knew or ever went home with. Thats a relief. I went on stage and danced my ass off. The money was coming fast and I was trying to collect as much as I could. When it was over I went back and nexted it was Lani. When her song was over she came backstage too. We have only been here for like an hour so we decided to do a couple of lap dances. We met these rich niggas and they were funny. They said they wanted us at a bachelor party but we turned it down. We went to the bar and got drinks. When we finally sat down I noticed the time. Wtf it was really 2am already. It honestly doesn't seem like its been that long. "Lani we have to leave now" She noticed the time too and almost spit out her drinks. We must have been having way to much fun. We drove me back home to August condo. I was praying that his car wasn't outside.  I gave Lani a big hug. "You better hurry before he gets here" she said to me. I went into the building, got on the elevator and walked to the number we was in. I reached into my purse for a key but then I realized. Did he ever give me a key. Shit... I looked under the door mat and there was no key. Then I looked above the door part and still no key. Fuck this shit. I reached into my purse and pulled out a hair clip. I never tried it before but I seen it in movies. Maybe it was just me but that shit did not work. Fuck. So now im stuck out until August gets here. How do I explain this to him. I heard the elevator hoping it wasn't him. Some girl with some rachet ass purple weave and bright ass colors on got out of it. She kept staring at me as she walked. It seems as she was coming towards me. "Im Alizae and why u standing right here like you lost or locked out" she said popping her gum and with a smart mouth. "First of all go were u supposed to be and bounce the fuck back" I said back. "He must have cut you off too.. yep I used to be fucking the same man you did. Let me guess he told you he found someone who could hold him down and a family he had to be responsible for". She said. I can't believe August cut off his thots for me. That made me feel good and he said he had a family. He must have been talking about Niy and LiLi... well I hope he was. "Hello dream girl" Alizae yelled. "Okay first of all I am that girl who holds him down and secondly its my family inside this house to I'm not anything compared to you". I yelled to her. "Huh who ever you is girl you funny if you was the one why you don't have no key and you stuck locked out, but if you wanna get in I know how cause I'm not about to sit here and argue because im a real one". I liked how real she was being. "Let me in then" I said. She pulled out a key and unlocked the door. "There you go boo" Alizae said as she walked away. I was just left looking confused. I went into the house and sighed in relief. I was yawning to so I must be tired. I locked the door got into the shower and got into bed. Suddenly I wasn't tired anymore so I turned on the tv and waited for August.