My bestfriend

After I dropped her off. I went to go visit Lani. I told her about how Trix is August baby mama. To be honest, there was nothing really wrong with her besides she was a follower. Me and Lani decided to go by the club early to get our last checks, but im not going to say anything to him I just want my money. We pulled up and hopped out. When we walked in nobody was there because it was still so early in the morning. We went in there.
Lani- I'm done working here
Mr.Biggs- Because of her right
Lani- because I choose too

He handed us our checks
Mr.Biggs-Sasha!!
Sasha-WHAT!
Mr.Biggs- I love you and tell your mother I said hello.
Sasha-fuck you

We walked out and decided to go get breakfast. We sat there and Cheetah walked in. I looked away waiting to see her and Tyrone look all happy. "umm Sasha I thought she was with Tyrone" Lani asked. I looked up and seen her with another man. "Damn but thats nun of my business" I said and kept looking at the menu. I seen she ordered wine and smoked a cigarette. I turned away and thought about it. Wait ain't she pregnant. Lani stood up and started to walk over there. "Bitch you supposed to be pregnant wtf you smoking and drinking yo thot ass" she couldn't say anything she stood up and slapped the fuck outta Lani. Lani started going in on her.  She grabbed her hair and pulled her to the floor then she started punching her. We got kicked out the restaurant. Lani got up laughing while Cheetah was on the floor looking lost. On our way back home we laughed about the whole thing. "I can't wait to tell Bj" I said to her. I wondered what August and LiLi were doing. I called him and he didn't answer. He texted me and told me to facetime. We got on ft and him and LiLi were watching cartoons. This time Disney. They looked so cute together. And I could tell she felt safe with him. I told them I will be home later and he replied with he doesn't have anywhere to be anyways. I'm so surprised he didn't have any drug runs today. Me and Lani went to go visit Bj at his house. Which was down the street from my old place. I seen Tyrone and Cheetah sitting on the bench talking. "Look Lani you wanna round two" I said laughing. "I would but I wanna see my man first" she laughed. "Aye bitch get tf ova here, you and yo thot friend Sassy". We turned around and it was Cheetah who said that. Me and Lani walked over there and Cheetah sat on Tyrone's lap.

Lani-Nah bitch don't sit down get the fuck up calling me and my friend a thot bitch you such a thot u ain't even pregnant

Cheetah- You can't prove nothing

Lani- Bitch try me I will go get the fucking recording out that damn restaurant so fast.

Tyrone- What the fuck you doing round here Sassy. Didn't you run away and find some doctor or some shit

Sasha- He ain't a doctor and why do you even care

Cheetah- Don't get smart bitch this our hood. You don't have to come around

Lani- Bitch this is the United States of America. Free country we could go were ever the fuck we want.

Tyrone- Sasha get yo smart mouth ass friend before I have to shoot her ass

Lani- in front of all these people. All these witnesses. Yo ass gone be back in jail. Now try it bitch.

Lani got in his face and pushed him. I was so scared because she was talking so tough. He did just what I thought pulled out his gun. Cheetah eyes widen and so did mind. My heart started to beat so fast. Lani started to back away but he pulled out the gun and shot her. I screamed as she fell to the ground. Tyrone and Cheetah ran and got into the car. Bj came out the door from his house. He started looking around. "BJ..BJ" I yelled his name and he seen me as he ran over. It was like his life had stopped when he seen Lani laying on the ground loosing blood. The ambulance came minutes later. Bj got into the ambulance with her and I drove my car. The doctors wouldn't let us go in. We waited in the waiting room. The police walked in and talked to us.
"I don't know what happen or who did it I just know my girlfriend was shot by someone in the neighborhood" Bj explained. So this means they are going to ask me everything I didn't want to snitch because he would be coming after me. No I don't want that. "Mr I was at my car and I didn't see who shot her and when I came back I seen alot of people running away" I told them a big lie. They wrote it down and went to talk to the doctor. I realized I was late to go get Aniyah so I told Bj to tell Lani to call me when she wakes up and is better. I picked up Niy from the office were her and two other kids were. We went home and August and LiLi were cooking. I gave August a kiss and smiled.
Sasha- You didn't tell me you cook
August- It was a surprise
Sasha- Smells good
August- Thanks bae
Sasha- Your welcome
I walked to the bathroom and just shut the door and started to cry. I cried in the bathroom because I didn't want August to see me cry anymore. I just sat alone and cried my eyes out hoping my friend was ok. Thats all I hoped for right now..