She left me

I walked in and the girls started laughing at me. Im just looking like what the fuck. Cheetah and her bestfriend Trix came up to me.

Cheetah-looks like we got something in common

Sasha- wtf Is that

Cheetah- we both have kids by the same man

Then she threw the test at me. I didn't even care. Fuck Tyrone she gone see how he is. They walked away. I got dressed and went to go look for some laps I can grind on. I felt someone smack my ass. I turned around to see it was these two old lookin man. Im wondering how the hell they got in here cause these niggas look dirty ass fuck. "Can we get a dance" the darker one said. I wasnt turning down money. These niggas were throwing hundreds and fiftys at me. Damn were they get all this money. After the dance was over I started to walk away. I wasnt going on stage tonight, I really didn't feel like it. I went back to the back and put back on my clothes. I decided not to go home with anybody anymore because August made me feel special. As I came out the back door I saw the same too niggas. I started walking towards my car. "So you not gone come home with us" I ignored the comment and kept moving. "Ayy bitch" I felt him grab my arm. Damn they got me. "You know how much money we spent on you them clothes coming off". Oh hell nah im not bout to let them rape me. I let go of his grip and kicked one in the balls. And the other started backing away. He was still on the floor saying. "I know were you work bitch imma get you". I just got in my car and drove away. When I pulled up to my grannys house there was an ambulance an police there. I hurried out the car and ran into the house. "Mommy" Niy and LiLi yelled. I ran and gave them a hug. I seen them pull the carrier out with her on it. I instantly started crying. The Police told me I couldn't ride in the back of the ambulance so I had to follow them. As I sat outside the hospital room I was just thinking how my life would be without her.

Doctor- "Miss. Jordan ...she is still breathing so were going to keep her overnight"

Sasha- okay can I say goodnight or see her so I can say a few words.

Doctor- sure

The doctor was opening the door for me and the girls were asleep outside the room. I bent down and started to pray.

"Dear God please don't take her away she is all I have. Its more I want to show her in life" I gave her a kiss and left out the room. Soon has I shut the door I started to hear her call my name. I opened it back up. "Sasha come here baby". I bent down to her side. "You know granny loves you but I can't fight this no more. Its making me so weak baby ill always be watching you ok. But its time for me to go home." I started to cry at her words. Then I realized she had cancer. How come she didn't tell me. She touched my face with her soft cold hands. Then her eyes closed. The meter started beeping like crazy. I looked at it. It was a flat line. "Nooo Nooo, please come back please". I kept screaming and crying. My whole life has stopped. What will I do without her. I laid right by her hoping the doctors will bring her back and I refused to get up.