// I Really Wouldn't Mind \\

Our first flight was from IAH to EWR so we were at the airport within 30 minutes.

We sit on the cold benches of metal after checking ourselves and our bags in, watching for the screen to tell us we could start boarding the plane. Awsten's hand was in mine as he could tell I was nervous about the whole traveling experience.
"You're gonna be fine, I'm here." He mutters, placing a soft kiss on my nose.

"Flight 176 to EWR is now available to board."

"That's us!" I smile, pointing at where our flight information is shown on the screen.
"Let's go!"

We find our seats on the plane and sit down, Awsten lets me sit next to the window as he claims I need to see the beautiful views.
"How've you never flown before?"
"Growing up, we didn't have much spare money for holidays."
"Awh, I'm gonna treat you extra well on this trip then!"
"Thanks, Aws." I peck him on the lips and lean into his side.

We transfer to another plane after the first flight, luckily avoiding a delay on the second.

The second plane journey seems to pass more quickly as Awsten and I watch several films and order aeroplane food - which turned out to not be as disgusting as the media makes it out to be. Rucksacks on our back, we head down the stairs and into the cool British air.
"I can't believe I'm actually in England!" I say, grabbing Awsten's hand as we walk to the bag pick-up.
"All for you, baby," he presses a kiss to my temple as we stop. Our bags take ages to appear on the conveyor belt so we wait impatiently for them, ready to start our adventure in London!

A/N

Heyyyy,
Long time no see, eh?

I've been so busy with school and life that I forgot about this lil place called Wattpad.

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read this and get it to 17K views! Wow!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter, which should be up next week :)

Mia :) x