// I'll Always Be Around \\

"So, what shall we do now? Do you wanna stay or go back to yours?" Awsten asks, shovelling a forkful of pasta into his mouth.
"I don't know."
"We could go get some of your clothes if you want?" He suggests, smiling.
"Sure! Of course I want to stay with you but are you okay with that?" I ask and Awsten nods eagerly.
"Settled," he grins.

We get into his small, silver car and drive to my house, following my directions.

"This is my little home," I smile, unlocking the door with my keys, my hands shaking slightly.
"It's cute," Awsten smiles, picking up a small elephant decorative figure.
"My best friend gave me that," I frown, remembering my best friend, Arron.
"Hey, are you okay?"Aws says, sensing my tenseness.
"Yeah, it's just Arron gave me that," I take the figure hastily from Awsten's hand and place it back on the shelf above the coat hooks. We go into my kitchen and I make Awsten a coffee then disappear into my room to pack a bag of clothes.

As I am packing my jeans, I hear the door creak. I look over to see a smiling Awsten.
"Hey," he grins, wrapping his arms around me and standing behind me, his chin resting on the top of my head.
"Who's Arron?" He tilts his head to one side as he asks the question I don't want to answer. I zip up my bag then push past Aws, running down the stairs. He gets the note and follows, coming after me, I lock the door and we both get into the car, neither of us speaking on the drive back.

"Here," he hands me a cup of coffee as we return to his living room.
"Are you okay?" He ask, putting his hand gently on my thigh.
"Yeah," I nod, faking a small smile.
"I'm here if you need to talk," he pulss me to his chest and kisses my forehead.
"Thank you Aws."
"I'll always be around."

A/N

And that is part 1 of this story completed

I dunno when part 2 will be up but it'll be based around her meeting the band and going on tour with them.

Part 2 will be included in this book but the chapter title formats will be slightly different.

Thank you for getting this to 800+

Mia xo