// Crybaby \\

"Summer open up!" Awsten had been knocking at my door for over half an hour now. He can't see me like this, he'll assume he'd done something wrong.

Awsten's POV

I keep banging at the door and calling her name, determined to get her to answer the door. After a hopeless hour, I decide to try and break down the door. I succeed in breaking the door down to find Summer slumped against the bed, her eyes red and puffy.

"Babe." I stutter, wasting no time to fall down beside her and pull her into my chest. I can't bare to see her like this; broken.
"Whatever you're going through, I'm here." I say, kissing her hair.
"Awsten," her shaky voice mutters inbetween sobs.
"You don't have to explain all this if you don't want to."
"I was abused." My heart falls as I hear those three words leave her mouth. She looks broken; damaged; wrecked.
"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to bring back memories. I love you, I'll never treat you badly, it would break my heart." She smiles faintly and looks up at me, her crying stopping.
"I love you, Awsten." She hugs me tightly, clinging on like her life depends on it.

I will do whatever I can to keep her from being abused, even if it means putting my life on the line. I remember when she said she'd never been to the UK so I figure this is the time to arrange something.

"Summer?"
"Yes, Awsten."
"Fancy going on a trip?"
"Where?"
"London."
"Oh my God, yes!" She changes her mood instantly, smiling and laughing as she hugs me.
"When?"
"How about we look at flights for tomorrow?"

A/N

Very very short chapter but I'm back!! After almost a year, part 2 is finally planned out and in action! Thank you all so much for 7K+ reads on this book, it means the world to me.

See ya soon sucka!
Mia xo