// It Follows \\

Next thing I knew, our faces were just millimetres away from each other's. I can feel his warm, coffee scented breath on my cheeks. We both close our eyes and he brushes his lips against mine, setting off fireworks in my body. We pull away for a breath.

"I shouldn't have done that," he mumbles awkwardly and looks down but I pull his lips to mine, igniting the sparks once again. I tug at his hair and his hands find my lower back, he bites my bottom lip and slides his tongue into my mouth.
"Awsten," I mutter against his lips as he deepens the kiss, squeezing my butt. We pull away and lean our foreheads together.
"Wow, I really like you," he mumbles, playing with my ash blonde hair.
"I really like you too," I stutter nervously, making eye contact with him.
"I've been dying to do that ever since we first met. But I knew we couldn't just make out in a park he chuckles, his eyes not leaving mine.
"Aw," I throw my arms around him and give him the biggest hug possible.
"Baby," he mutters, kissing my forehead. I catch sight of his boner and giggle childishly.
"Awsten," I laugh and point to it.
"Damn, whoops," he puts a pillow over his legs, his face blushing.
"It shows how amazing you think I am," I wink, kissing his nose. I snuggle into his chest and check my phone, alarmed by the time.
"I've gotta go," I frown.
"Stay the night, please," he pouts adorably, how can I say no to a face like that?
"Okay," I agree, causing him to grin wildly.

Awsten gets up and rummages around in his drawers for a few minutes before he pulls out some sweatpants and his blink-182 shirt.
"Wear these," he smiles, tossing them at me. I go into the bathroom and change, grinning at the memories of our kiss. I've liked Awsten for ages and finally a spark caught fire.

The shirt looks a bit big in me but it feels very comfortable, and it smells of Awsten so that's a win. I undo my plaited hair and tie it into a high ponytail.

As I open the door, Awsten looks up from his phone and his jaw drops. I smirk and lay on the bed next to him. He wraps his arms around me and I bury my head in the crook of his neck, taking in his pleasant scent.
"Those clothes make you look stunning," he says into my hair.
"Thanks, Aw," I thank him and feel his soft lips on my forehead.
"I love you, baby."

___________________________

A/N

This book has already hit 100 views, that's crazy!! Thank you all for reading and I'm gonna make this into a full story!!

Also Happy New Year!! I hope 2017 is a better year for everyone!

Next update when this book reaches 150!

~ Mia xo