// Fantastic \\

I open my eyes and yawn, stretching my arms out.
"Ow," I hear a thud then remember Awsten.
"I'm so sorry," I laugh, helping him back onto the bed.
"It's fine," he wraps his arms around me. I notice he's shirtless and examine his muscular chest.
"Like what you see?" He hums, raising his eyebrows. I nod sleepily then resume to lying down, resting my head on his chest.
"What are we doing today?" He asks but I put a finger to his lips.
"I wanna stay here," I mumble, playing with his hands.
"Sounds good to me but we need breakfast. Pancakes?"
"Yes!" I sit up immediately.
"Come on, hungry lady," he picks me up bridal style and carries me downstairs.

I stand with my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulders while he makes the pancakes. He keeps turning around and kissing my nose. I sit on his knee while we eat, being close to him meant everything to me. I hope he won't leave me like everyone else seems to.

When we finish, Awsten puts a DVD on, my favourite film, UP.
"Look," he laughs like a child as the balloon hits Carl's broken arm.
"Aw," I full his face to mine and peck him on the lips, prompting him to grab my chin and full on kiss me.

I want to be with his for forever, I admire how he always tries to make people happy, whether it's a joke or a stupidly adorable funny face.

We're broken from our kiss by Jet jumping on Awsten's knee.
"Sorry buddy," Awsten kisses the cat's head, who purrs in response. I snap a quick picture of the adorable moment before tweeting it with the caption '@awsten and his pawp-punk kitty'. The notification pops up on his phone and he giggles before taking a selfie with me and captioning it 'me and my baby ❤' he tags me then looks over at me before clicking done, uploading the photo to his Twitter. I rest my head on his chest again and listen to the steady beat of his heart.

A/N

Heyyyyy!

I know I said I'd upload after this got 120 views? Well... IT GOT 216! CRAZY OMG! Thank you so much! So, here's another chapter for you guys to read.

Happy Birthday to my lil baby Awsten! I'm gonna upload another chapter today since it's his birthday!

See ya,
Mia x