// I'm A Natural Blue \\

"Awsten?" I say, grinning.
"Yes,"
"How is your hair so blue?"
"Well, I'm a natural blue so it stays that way," he chuckles and an idea pops into my head.
"Hey, I have an idea!" I announce.
"Last time you had an idea we ended up making out in my room, I'm up for it," he smirks, raising an eyebrow.
"How about we dye my hair blue, to match yours!"
"Sure, why not?!" He smiles.
"We could have it done professionally," I suggest.
"I am a professional, baby," Awsten runs a hand through his evenly dyed hair.
"Plus, it'd be more special if someone hot dyed your hair," he adds, smirking.
"Of course," I roll my eyes and blush.
"Let's go get some dye!" Awsten pulls me off the sofa, to his front door.
"Um...I can't go out like this!" I point to my bare face and messy bun.
"Um...yes you can!" Awsten opens the door and drags me out of his house.

We get to Walmart and he picks out a bleach kit and Manic Panic's Atomic Turquoise, Bad Boy Blue and Blue Moon, Awsten said it turns out best if you mix colours together. We also buy some snacks and drinks, along with some HEB juice to stock up his fridge.

"Now, we wait," Awsten hands me a glass of orange juice as he's just finished the bleaching stage.
"How long?"
"2 hours,"
"Ugh!" I groan and sigh impatiently.
"We have to wait 2 weeks until you can dye it blue because it can damage your hair."
"Wow, you're an expert. I don't wanna wait that long."
"Do you want your hair to fall out?" I shake my head, "Well, you'll have to wait then," he laughs.
"2 weeks is ages."
"I know how you feel, it's very frustrating."

Once the two hours is up and my hair is madly itchy, we wash the bleach out.
"Not light enough," Awsten says and leads me back to the kitchen where he applies another layer.
"I want to hug you now but I have bleach in my hair," I laugh.
"I want to hug you too," he kisses my nose.

After another hour, we wash the dye out again and Awsten is finally satisfied with the colour of my hair.
"Looks beautiful," I say, looking in the mirror.
"Like you," Awsten hold me from behind and gently kisses my neck, leaving a few love bites as he sucks on my skin.
"Aws," I turn my head and push my lips onto his. We're interrupted from our make out session by the smoke alarm beeping annoyingly.
"Damn, I burnt the pizza," he frowns and I laugh.
"It's fine, we can have something else," I suggest and he begins to prepare a pasta dish.

A/N

How is this fanfic at 600+ views, it's not even that good. Anyway, thank you for reading this!!! I know I haven't updated for a while but here is an update. Next one will probably be up next week!

Thanks,
Mia xo