Intro of Part 2

"Hey," Awsten answers my call. It's 10 am on a Saturday morning and I'm bored out of my mind. Hopefully Aws is free so I can spend the day with him.
"What are your plans for today?" I asks, hoping he has nothing on.
"I'm having band practice at Otto's later. You can come along if you want, you'll love my band," He suggests and I agree to be at his house for half 10. I hang up the phone then take a shower and get dressed.

I pick a pair of high waisted jeans and a faded All Time Low t-shirt that I had got a couple of years back from Hot Topic. Finishing off the look with pastel purple vans, I skip along to Awsten's house.

"Hey babe," he opens the door and immediately brings me into his arms.
"Heyyyy," I grin, releasing myself from his hug.
"So, we're gonna go to Taco Bell with Geoff, Otto and his girlfriend, Grace. Is that okay with you? You'll like Grace," Awsten says and I nod then hold his hand.

We walk together in the Houston sun to Taco Bell, where Awsten's friends and, who I assume to be Grace, is.
"Yo!" Awsten engulfs his friends in a group hug then lets go and takes ahold of my hand again, knowing I don't like talking to big groups of people.
"This is Summer," Awsten squeezes my hand.
"Hey, I'm Grace!" The very pretty girls says.
"Hi," I mumble shyly.
"Awsten never stopped talking about you since the day he met you," she laughs, showing a beautiful smile.
"Shhh Grace," Awsten blushes, looking down at the ground.
"That's cute babe," I hug Awsten and he kisses my forehead.

We find an empty booth and sit down then wait for a waiter or waitress to come over. She secretively winks at Awsten while taking our drink orders and Awsten's arm snakes around my shoulders and a kiss placed to my forehead. She leaves then comes back with our drinks.

"So, how did you meet again?" Grace asks to break the awkward silence.
"We always went to the same park and we kinda just made friends there. Only a few weeks ago we started meeting up outside of the park," Awsten explains, grinning at me.

When we finish the dinner, Awsten and I go back to his.
"What d'ya wanna do now?" I ask, sitting on the sofa. Awsten smirks and pulls me up, pushing his lips to mine.
"Baby," I mutter against his lips as he deepens the kiss.
"Summer," He moans, picking me up, not disconnecting our lips and carries me into the bedroom. He places me down on the bed and hovers above me, placing kisses all down my neck. I tug at his shirt and he pulls it off with my help. He lifts my shirt over my head, leaving me exposed in my bra.
"Aws," I frown and pull away.
"Summer?" He panics as I start to sob. Last time I got to this stage was painful, the guy left bruises all over my arms from squeezing them too hard. The flash back plays in my mind and I pull my shirt back on.

"Summer," Mark growled, ripping my shirt off and moving to kiss my chest.
"Mark stop!" I called, trying to escape from his strong grip.
"You're not going anywhere," he took off my jeans and bit down on the insides of my thighs, drawing blood.
"MARK!" I shouted, this time pushing him with all my strength I had left.
"Come back Princess," He said, running after me as I pulled my clothes back on and ran to the park.

"Summer, I'm sorry," Awsten places a hand on my shoulder and I shrug it off.
"I need to go," I grab my phone and bag and slide on my shoes. It's quite dark outside so the streetlights light up my stomp back home. When I get to my house, I go straight into my bed, pulling the covers over my head, shutting out the light.

A/N

Sorry for the drama in this but I thought no story is complete without any.

Anyway, welcome back to part 2 of LM&P. I don't know when I will be updating this.

Thanks for reading,
Mia xo