Chapter 7

After a very long week at school, many arguments and misunderstandings, and a ton of homework, the weekend finally came.

Finally.

I decided to call Frank since he had asked to meet up. I let the phone ring till it went to voicemail so I guessed he wasn't free and just hung up immediately. Less than two minutes later, my phone rang with caller ID 'Frank'.

"Hello," he said, "I know why you're calling. How's six at the mall?"

I was taken aback by his very straightforwardness but I answered him as if nothing bothered me, "Okay see you later."

I hung up with Frank and decided to call my girlfriend Lauren. We stayed on the phone for an hour talking about our week and our plans for the day and I told her I was going out with Frank and she admitted to be jealous so I assured her there was nothing to be worried about because she was the only one in my heart. I told her I had to get ready and told her I loved her and kissed her through the phone then hung up.

Hmm, I thought, I need to catch his attention so what do I wear?

I rummaged through my closet for something revealing but not too revealing that it was obvious. A few minutes later, I stumbled upon a red off the shoulder top. Perfect. I paired it with my black jeans and white sneakers, parted my hair to the side as I usually did and took the bus to the mall. As usual, I had messaged my parents letting them know where I was, I guess it felt weird now if I didn't text them.

**

I got to the mall and to my surprise it was exactly six. I took my phone out to call Frank when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find him smirking because I was startled.

"Let's go?" he asked.

"What are we doing?" I raised my brow.

"You'll see." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the grass area outside the mall.

Once we were outside we sat near the back where it was empty so we wouldn't be bothered by children. We started talking about how our week went and complaining about the excessive homework that was given when suddenly he stopped talking and just spaced out. I waved my hand in front of his eyes and he finally shook his head and started, "So about the dream-"

"Frank, you don't need to, I was kidding." I held his hand.

His eyes widened at my touch but he acted like it didn't bother him as much as it actually did.

"I like teasing you. You should know that after all these years," I paused, "how about we go to the rides?" I squeezed his hand slightly. He nodded so we got up and went to the attraction park that was inside the mall and split the fees after having argued on who was going to pay for the rides.

Anyone who passed us would've thought we were a couple. It felt nice to be close to each other when our parents weren't around. I felt a sense of reassurance when he held my hand on the ride that I was once so afraid to ride on. After going on all the most thrilling rides, we decided to stop and go have ice cream.

"Let's eat outside, the weather is better." I nodded in response and followed him out.

We occupied the place which we sat I before and I decided to continue my plan once again. After finishing my ice cream, I needed a napkin so instead of asking him for one I subtly leaned over his crossed legs to grab a few. Man, I love teasing him. I could see him freaking out from the corner of my eye but decided not to say anything about it.

"Actually," I suddenly said, "why don't we have that talk about the dream?"

His eyes widened but he nodded anyway.

"So basically," he started off, "I dreamt that we were dating but not because we had feelings for each other but we rather wanted to just fuck around with each other for the sake of it."

I chuckled at his statement, "So we were friends with benefits?"

"Uhm, yeah, you could say that." He smiled nervously.

"You know," I placed my hand on his thigh slowly moving it upwards as I spoke, "it doesn't have to stay a dream."

I looked up at him and he had the most innocent look on his face.

"Anyways, if you dreamt it, there must be some interest involved." I continued, "follow me."

My heart raced when I dragged him behind the trees, away from every one. I yearned for this. I needed this. Not even Lauren could give me this pleasure. All sorts of ideas went through my mind but I decided to just go simple.

"Talia, what are you doing?! We can't just do this in public?!? I don't consent to this!!" he panicked.

"Don't worry idiot I'm not raping you." I rolled my eyes. "Do you trust me?"

"I-," I cut him off.

"It's a yes or no, Frank." I said bluntly.

"No." he let out a long sigh afterwards.

"Then trust me, just this once. I'm not asking for more than just today. If you still don't trust me, I won't pressure you anymore." I paused thinking of what I was getting myself into, "I promise."

He nodded.

There was no turning back now. I pushed him against the wall and looked deep into his eyes which were so innocent unlike mine, filled only with pure lust. I cupped his cheeks and kissed his wet lips as I felt a thrill through my spine at the thought I that I was his first kiss. It did start off sloppy, as mine did, but it got better as the seconds passed. Seconds then turned into minutes and before we knew it we'd been making-out for fifteen minutes until he turned around and shoved me against the wall and felt my body. The body which I was so insecure about, he felt around it so delicately as if it was a rare treasure that had to be protected at all costs. Between every pant and breath taken, small curses were muttered. A few moments later, our kiss slowed down and we each took heavy breaths while we calmed down. I looked up at him and hesitated but spoke anyway.

"Do you trust me now?"

He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my neck, "Yes."

Damnnnnn I had very little motivation, uhm, sorry for a shitty chapter? Frank's back though so yay? I don't know hahaha.