38. It's a...

"Have I told you how happy I am that we decided to let your in-laws plan this at their house?" Josh asks as he stands in the middle of our living room that was now filled to the brim with boxes. It wouldn't be long now until we would be moving into our own place since we wanted to be out of the house by the time the baby arrived. I chuckle, sitting on the arm of the couch and resting my hand on my baby bump.

"It certainly was one of our better ideas" I agree as Liam trudges in with a light blue t-shirt on and jeans. I laugh, shaking my head at my son. It was Mia's idea that we all wear the color of what we thought the gender of the baby was so my son was supporting team blue as he was convinced he was getting another baby brother while Josh was sporting pink and I was still undecided.

"Mommy aren't you gonna go get dressed?" my son asks as he looks at my white shirt in confusion. Josh laughs.

"I told you that you weren't going to get away with wearing white to our gender reveal" he smirks, crossing his arms over his chest. "Better go pick a team babe" he adds and I roll my eyes as I stand up and saunter off down the hallway. I really had no idea what we were having, I wanted a boy for the simple reason of knowing how to raise one but a girl would be a new and fun adventure which is what my future was all about.

I walk over to the closet and sigh as I pick a pink shirt out of my closet and strip off my white one. I pull the shirt over my head and smile as I look in the mirror. I had to admit that I did actually look pretty adorably pregnant today. Josh always tried to tell me that I looked gorgeous being pregnant but I always disagreed and insisted that I looked like a whale. "You should listen to your boyfriend" Dean smirks, appearing behind me. "You look beautiful" he compliments and I smile.

"Thanks" I murmur.

"Babe" Josh says, appearing in the doorway and causing Dean's spirit to evaporate into thin air. "You ready to go?" he asks and I grin, turning back to face him.

"I've never been more ready" I admit as I grab my purse and walk towards my boyfriend.

*************************************************************************************

Walking into Dean's childhood home is like walking into a sea of pink. Everyone but a select few, Kyle, Diana and Hannah, were all wearing pink and I couldn't help but laugh. It seemed everyone was convinced that it was impossible that Josh and I would be getting another little boy added to our family. "There's the mama to be" Mia shouts when she sees me and I roll my eyes as I pull her in for a hug.

"I've already been a mom for six years" I remind her with a chuckle. "It's hardly anything new."

"Whatever" she shrugs as we pull apart and I laugh. "Are you excited to find out?" she asks impatiently and I nod my head. It had been driving me crazy that Mia knew while Josh and I had to wait until today to find out. There were multiple times this week where I seriously rethought the entire thing and had to physically stop myself from calling Mia and begging her to tell me. "Ugh I can't wait until you know. You're gonna be so excited" she smiles before bouncing off to mingle and I chuckle as I wade into the sea of people.

"Hey there" Kyle greets me as I make my way towards him and his fiancée. "It seems we're on opposite teams. Interesting" he says making me roll my eyes. "I always thought you would have a bunch of boys with my brother, the male being Josh doesn't change that" he explains making me chuckle.

"It changes a lot actually. Since he is an entirely different person" I reply. As much as I loved and enjoyed being intimate with both Josh and Dean they were both very different. Dean was my first love, it was much more of an innocent kind of love that blossomed into a lasting one while Josh was a passionate love that took me by surprise and took my life by storm. Both equally amazing and perfect but completely different at the same time.