35. Incredible Ideas

I yawn as I walk into the living room where I find my boyfriend fast asleep with Jackson on his chest. A soft smile pulls at my lips as I move towards him, taking a seat beside him. I lean forward and press a gentle kiss to his cheek before pulling back while his eyes flutter open. "Did I fall asleep out here?" he asks, his eyes squinting as he looks around the room. I nod, leaning my arm against the couch.

"You did. Hence why I'm out here instead of curled up in bed with you" I smirk making him chuckle as he places his free hand on my thigh.

"Is the kid up yet?" he whispers and I shake my head. "Hm" he hums. "Tiff won't be here for another hour. How about I put Jax in his crib and we go spend some quality time together" he smirks. My heart skips a beat while my nerves ignite all throughout my body. My pregnancy hormones were kicking into high gear as of late causing me to crave Josh more than usual.

"Sounds like the perfect way to spend a morning. Meet you in our room" I smirk, standing up and planting a swift kiss to his lips before heading off down the hallway. I walk into the bedroom and immediately notice the annoying green light blinking on Josh's phone letting on that he has a text message.

Despite every fiber of my being wanting to go over to see who's texting my boyfriend this early in the morning I know I need to respect his privacy so I move towards the bed instead, stripping out of my pajamas before climbing under the covers wearing nothing but the panties I wore to bed last night.

Josh walks into the room a few minutes later and smirks as he walks towards me, stripping off his pajama pants before climbing under the covers. "When's the last time we've had this much time to screw around?" he asks as he climbs on top of me.

"Way too long" I reply as I reach up and press my lips to his while his hands explore the curves of my figure, including my small baby bump that was just starting to pop out at eight weeks. To most people I probably just looked like I had gained a few pounds but every time I looked down I was reminded that there was a baby in there and I'd become that much more excited. "You're cute when you're pregnant" he compliments making me chuckle.

"Give it a few months. I promise when I look like a whale you won't be saying that anymore" I argue but he shakes his head.

"I'll always think you're gorgeous" he insists causing my heart to swell as his lips come back down on mine. I can already feel him through his boxers and while we have the time for slow I'm not really a fan of it in this moment. I grab the waistband of his boxers and he chuckles against my lips. "Impatient?"

"Extremely" I agree as I successfully get them down just enough to free him. He removes his hands from my body and helps me pull his boxers the rest of the way down before focusing on me and grabbing my panties. In one swift movement they're down my legs and I'm spreading my legs without even thinking about it, allowing him to settle between them. He leans back down to kiss me as he slowly shifts forward, filling me little by little until every inch is buried inside and my back is arching off the bed. "Shit" I murmur softly.

Slowly he pulls out before gently pushing back in, starting a gentle rhythm while our lips stay locked together in a passionate kiss. As the pressure in the pit of my stomach begins to build I urge him on with my hands, clawing at his back until he picks up the pace and my body begins to tremble underneath his. "Josh" I sigh as the faint noise of the doorbell rings in the distance but I'm focused on nothing but Josh in this moment and finding my release.

"Maya" he groans, thrusting into me one last time before stilling on top of me as he finds his release seconds after mine. He holds himself over me but makes no move to pull out while we catch our breath.

The doorbell rings again and Josh lets out a curse under his breath. "I got it" he murmurs, reaching down to press another kiss to my lips before pulling out and climbing off the bed. I notice that he's already beginning to harden up again and a blush rises on my cheeks as he pulls his pants back on. "I'll be back" he assures me, walking off down the hallway.