Renegade: Trivia!

Start from the beginning

- Risus is the reason why (Y/n) had all those dreams.

- (Y/n) had the 24 hour flu. 

- She pretended to be sick for a while afterward so she didn't have to go back in the cells.

- Die's fake name in the marketplace is Johnathan

- Sarah's son died at the hands of Dark

- Die speaks some Swedish in this story, try to find it.

- It was Anti's idea for (Y/n) and Dark to make a deal.

- When (Y/n) fights Dark in the training room she's wearing only the t-shirt and underwear.

- (Y/n) has PTSD

- Demons don't have souls

- When demons die their memories are passed on to the last person the demon had contact with

- Die convinced Dark to be nice to (Y/n), evidently, that's what caused him to fall in love with her. 

- So it's Die's own fault basically.

- When the rebellion released a statement about (Y/n), they did it all on papers printed and spread throughout the country all saying the same thing.

- Mayor Calor is an old friend of Dark's

- Mayor Calor thinks (Y/n) is a demon.

- (Y/n) came up with Spero on the spot.

- Die's first hug EVER was from (Y/n)

- Dark doesn't use half the rooms in his castle. He's spoiled.

- (Y/n) likes puns

- Humans that are servants in the castle are serving time for crimes they've committed. Instead of being killed or thrown in a "prison" like area they can choose to serve time at the castle in order to earn their freedom.

- Because (Y/n) is part demon and felt so much love for Nana Rose she literally felt the moment Rose passed awayIn 

- Chapter 28 (Y/n) grabs the "collar" of a hell hound. This is it's collar bone.

- Darkiplier is good at pretending to be Mark when needed

- As a test, Dark projected his thoughts to (Y/n) this was the first step in realizing his feelings for her. Demons cannot just do that to anyone or anything.

- Dark enjoyed messing with her more than hurting her

- Dark doesn't want to fight (Y/n) any more or test her ability after chapter 19

- Dark knew she would see Rose regardless of his commands

- Dark in this story isn't a big man whore.

- Chapter 29 is where Dark finally accepts the fact he's in love with her.

- Dark speaks more than once about Demons being born looking like the last human they'll ever possess. This is done purposely. It's one of the things they live by.

- Sarah is the one who started the street war, and she wasn't alone either.

- Sarah is also the reason why there are multiple tunnels underground, not the rebellion.

- The citywide emergency alarm also alerts the other GOD leaders across the world.

- Anti says the emergency alarm hasn't gone off in "50 years", the last time the alarm went off was due to a fire that consumed a large portion of the city.

- Dark put (Y/n) in charge of the castle temporarily at one point.

- A demon going "feral" leaves them angry and in a very destructive rampage that is hard to stop and is also induced in a number of other ways.

- By the time the Flyers were ready to attack Die, (Y/n) and Dark had taken him out.

- Risus wasn't very violent but when he was he killed with a smile on his face.

- Dark doesn't know how to show emotion physically so he does it through gifts for (Y/n).

Here is a very rough timeline of what happened leading up to when (Y/n) met Dark. Dates may not be exact even though they're given.

June 28th, 2023. Dark opens the portal to the underworld and slowly begins unleashing hell upon the world.

December, 2023. Humanity is noticing an increase in negative activities such as death, traumatic events, horrific weather conditions, famine, and war. Scientists are trying to figure out why and how it is all taking place.

January 1st, 2024. Dark finally gets rid of Mark as well as Sean and Felix. After Anti hacks all news airways and internet sources he announces the "peaceful" takeover.

January 25th, 2024. Humanities Last Stand begins. Within this time small battles between species break out. No one is safe. Life as we know it, changes. Population over all has dropped by 10%. During this time leaders across the world each meet with Dark in order to negotiate peace terms. Leader suddenly disappears causing Dark to obtain more land of his own. This also marks the beginning of The Rebellion.

January 25th, 2031. Humanities Last Stand Ends. The Great War begins. The Rebellion spreads further across the land.- Technically speaking, The Great War never really ended, but slowed down to the point where it was considered over. No one knows that exact date.

June 19th, 2099. (Y/n) is born.

January 25th, 2124. Marks 100 years since the demons had taken over. (Not the official date though)

January 28th, 2124. Dark makes the announcement about his staff.

January 31st, 2124. Dark holds his 92nd Reception in celebration of their freedom. (He couldn't have them at first because he was at war)That is where (Y/n) comes in.

At this point, if you made it this far on the trivia, If you have questions or you're confused about anything, ask below and I'll answer it for you! If not, thanks for reading!