Ch. 27: The Death of the Leader

Dark awakened in his bed late in the morning. He had much on his mind the night before and sleeping was the only way to make the thoughts stop. His eyes fluttered open slowly only to see a figure next to him in bed.

Him..self?

"Oh no.." He breathed with a worried tone.

He sat up and pulled the blanket down to reveal an entire body that looked like his own.

"No. no. no. no. no—" Dark repeated over and over. "This can't be."

To make matters worse a knock on his door echoed through his room.

"Oh bloody hell.." He cursed under his breath. "One moment. I'm improper."

"That's alright, I can wait." (Y/n) called back.

Dark slid out of bed and rushed to the other side wrapping Mark's body within the blankets. It was alive, just unconscious without a soul to preoccupy it.

He picked the body up over his shoulder and looked around the room for a place to hide it. The only place that was good enough was under his bed, for the moment. After placing the body on the floor he began shoving it under the bed, making sure that the skirt of the sheets hid every part. He then rushed around trying to find shorts and a t-shirt to wear before answering his door.

The door swung open quickly in (Y/n)'s face.

She was taken back by his action. "Uh, good morning?"

"Can I help you, Spero?"

He seemed out of breath and anxious.

"I wanted to talk to you but — you seem like you have your hands tied. Are you — alright?"

"I'm fine." He answered a little too quickly

"Right — did you have like — a one-night stand or something?" She laughed.

He became red in the face. "How dare you accuse me of such — what I do in my private time — no. I did not have — that.."

She crossed her arms and smirked. "Surprise, surprise. I thought a tiger like you would have a different girl in there every night."

There was a pause in the conversation. He relaxed slightly and crossed his arms as well, leaning against his door. Now HE was confused. "And what do you mean by, a tiger like me?"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. She looked down at her wrist which was empty. "Would you look at the time! I have to go meet with Die, and you look like you're pretty busy, so —" She began backing away. "— l'll let you — yeah — uh, bye." She dashed away down the hall.

Dark didn't care enough to follow along. He let out a sigh and looked back into his room to see Mark's hand sticking out from under his bed.

He slammed the door shut anxious that someone could have seen his mess.

Where the hell was he going to put this body?

Meanwhile (Y/n) walked down the hall letting out a long breath. She just nearly escaped his questioning. What was she thinking? Calling him a tiger?

It was an honest thought though. She had always heard rumors about Dark's obnoxious one night stands and his treatment towards women, but to her surprise, she hadn't seen any women roaming his castle. Not one slip.

He was constantly busy so would he even have time for a girl?

Thoughts like these were none of her business, but the curiosity plagued her.