He didn't reply so you went downstairs quickly and went to the front door

He didn't reply so you went downstairs quickly and went to the front door. You opened it and looked outside across the street to see if Jinhwan would come out of his house. Nothing happened so you lifted a brow in confusion. That was when someone jumped out from behind and hugged you, making you yelp in surprise.
"BOO!"
"AAAACK!"

You whipped around and your eyes widened when you saw your boyfriend standing before you.
"Oppa?! Where the frick did you come from?! How the Hell did you get in?!!" you exclaimed.
"Happy to see me?" Jinhwan asked with a smile.
"Well, yeah, but, but-"
"Shh.....let me say something first. I prepared something for you." he said as he brought his finger to your lips.
"For me? Why? What's happening?" you asked quietly. Jinhwan snapped at that moment and then literally everyone popped out of nowhere. Ara and Chanwoo jumped out from behind the couch, B.I came out of the storage room closet, Donghyuk came out from under the table, Yunhyeong came out from behind the tv, Bobby came out from one of the kitchen cabinets, and Junhoe came out of the refrigerator. Even your mother popped out from the bathroom.
"HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" they all hollered. Your mouth dropped.
"What're you guys doing here?!" you asked, flabbergasted.
"Like we just said, it's your one month anniversary!" Ara said. You then looked over to your mother.
"Mom?!" you said, wondering how she was home so early.
"What? Of course I had to come home early, it's my daughter's one month anniversary with her boyfriend! I'm surprised you even lasted this long!" she said.
"What? Hey!" you said.

Before you could say anything else, Jinhwan pulled out a rose from behind his back and presented it to you. You gasped because it wasn't a regular rose. It wasn't the normal red that most people would give to you, the one that Jinhwan got you was rainbow

"Omigosh, h-how did you-" you got cut off when Jinhwan snapped again

"Omigosh, h-how did you-" you got cut off when Jinhwan snapped again. Then, everyone cheered loudly while holding out a the same kind of rose each. Your eyes widened.
"Aaaaaaand just one more thing!" Jinhwan said as he then gave you a box of chocolates. At all of this, you were completely speechless.
"Happy one month anniversary, (Y/N), thank you for being with me for this long." he said as he smiled at you. Everyone went crazy, hooting and cheering in the back. You stared at Jinhwan in shock. He chuckled at you and smiled.
"Are you okay?" he asked. You took a few seconds to process what the flip just happened and then crashed into his arms once you did.
"Ahhhhhh!! I didn't even think that this day would be that important! Dammit, I didn't get anything for you b-because I thought that-ARGHHHHHHH, I feel so bad!!" you whined.
"It's okay, at least I made you happy! Wait, are you happy??" Jinhwan asked.
"YES, YOU CHEESY IDIOT! You didn't have to go this far just for me!" you said.
"I didn't, but I wanted to, and I did!" he replied.
"Thank you so much....." you said quietly, burying your head into his chest.

Jinhwan laughed and then kissed your forehead, making everyone start shouting like a bunch of lunatics. They cheered, whooped, and clapped for the two of you.
You each gave everyone a hug and said thank you to them while they congratulated you back. Once everyone settled down, you sat in the living room together while your mother got a vase and put all the roses in it.

 Once everyone settled down, you sat in the living room together while your mother got a vase and put all the roses in it

"What sorcery did you use to make those anyways?" you asked.
"It's simple, (Y/N), I used the magic of love~" Jinhwan sang, which made everyone cringe, but you laughed anyways. You all talked about how everything was planned beforehand.
"You don't know how much Hyung bugged us to get us to do this." Yunhyeong said.
"Argh, I swear! This morning I was thinking about this one month anniversary crap, but nobody said anything and I thought that it wasn't a big deal. That's why I didn't get you anything, I'M SO SORRYYYYYY!" you wailed to Jinhwan.
"It's okay, it's okay! Really, I just wanted you to be happy." Jinhwan said.

Apparently, when you passed by Bobby upstairs, he went downstairs to let everybody into the house. Your mother came home early for the surprise too. That was when everyone hid somewhere and waited for you to open the door. Jinhwan texted you while he was inside the house and when you came downstairs he came out from behind the couch and scared you from behind.
"Honestly, I thought that the snapping thing was really cheesy, but it wasn't so bad, I guess." Bobby said.
"I can't believe that I didn't notice any of you when I came downstairs." you said.
"Probably because you were too excited to see your precious Jinhwannie Oppa from across the street." Junhoe snickered.
"WHAT! JUNHOE!"
"BAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!"
"Shut up!"
"I MUST'VE BEEN RIGHT!"
"NO YOU WEREN'T!"
"YOU CAN'T RUN FROM THE TRUTH!"

For a while, everyone started teasing you and Jinhwan, but it was still fun being able to laugh with them.
"That was great!! I caught everything on camera!" Ara said.
"What?! You recorded from behind the couch?!" you asked.
"Yep! I'm going to send it to everyone! We have to watch this once you guys are married!" Ara said. You facepalmed. After another hour hanging in your house, everyone began to get ready to go back to their own houses, and even at that time, they were congratulating you before they left. Jinhwan stayed until everyone else left first. He gave you a hug and kissed your forehead.
"I'm lucky that you're my boyfriend." you told him. He smiled and then hugged you tightly again. You returned the kiss onto his cheek and then waved goodbye before he walked out the door.

Oh, and he made sure to take a memorable picture with you before he left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note (Again):

Author: *rereads this entire chapter*

                *cries in a corner*