I'm Sorry....Ex-Factor

Start from the beginning

Damn she just said she love me. I love her too, but I'm not ready to tell her yet.

"Damn Exotic you are the best thing that happened to me and I am not letting you go." I said kissing her gently on the lips.

"Ja all that I ask is that when you are feeling a certain type of way just come and talk to me. Don't do that shit because it makes me feel unimportant. Like I don't matter to you." She said

"Baby I am so sorry for making you feel that way. You know how us men can be at times, but I promise it won't happen again. You mean too much to me"

"Good just don't fuck up and hurt me."

"Exotic I might be a lil off at times but I damn sure ain't trying to die. Yo ass crazy!"

"Yeah about you."

I couldn't help but smile because this girl is all that I want and sure as hell all I need. We got lost in each others eyes for a minute and she brought my face close to hers kissing me passionately. She pulled back smiling.

"Oh damn Exotic we gotta go." I said getting up grabbing her hand.

"Go where?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hold a sec. Let me go up and get my phone and keys." She said running up the stairs.

She came back a few minutes later with her stuff and we walked out the door. I opened her car door and ushered her in. I walked around getting in. I backed out heading to our destination.

We road for about forty-five minutes and then we were pulling up to our spot. She looked around and then back at me. I knew she was excited by the way her eyes lit up.

Exotic

I was beyond excited cause we were about to have a ball at six flags. I am glad that our relationship is not just based on sex. I like the vibe that we have and I hope it continues to be that way. He got out coming around helping me out. He grabbed my hand and walked to the entrance. He paid admissions and we walked in. There were people everywhere. There was so much to do and so much to ride. As we walked through the park we were being silly. I jumped on his back and for a while we walked like that.

"Ja thank you so much for bringing me here. I had always wanted to come but didn't think I eva would." I said looping my arm through his.

"No problem. Anything for my baby. Aye let's ride the Ninja." He said pointing.

I looked at him for a minute and finally agreed to. There was a line so we had to wait a few minutes. While we were waiting he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned on my shoulder.

"Ooo Ja let's take pics." I said grabbing my phone out of his pocket.

We took face shots and then we asked someone to take a full body shot of us. We stood facing each other like we were about to kiss. It was so cute and the lady that took it thought so to. I uploaded the pics we took to instagram. I put the phone back in his pocket just at it was time for us to get on the ride.

We got on an as everyone else did. Once everyone was settled it took off. All you could hear was screams of thrills and excitment. Ja and I both had our hands up having a ball. Ja is so much fun and I really am enjoying myself.

When we got off the ride my hair was everywhere, but I was having too much fun with my baby to care. He grabbed my hand as we contiued to walk through the park. We were laughing and talking about everything. Ja saw this game he wanted to play where you had to shoot five hoops in a row. If he got five hoops in a row he would win any choice of a stuffed animal.

I stood back and watched as he handled his business. He made all five shots and he told me to come here. I stood by him looking at him curiously.

"Pick out a stuff animal." He said

I tapped my chin looking over all of them and I decided on this pretty brown bear. I grabbed my bear and we walked until I decided I wanted a funnel cake. I pulled Ja by his hand to the stand that was selling them. We sat on a nearby bench and I placed my bear beside me. I held the funnel cake in my lap. I broke off pieces feeding him. In the midst of our moment a group of girls came up and wanted a pic and autograph.

He got up and walked a few steps away to take pics and sign whatever the girls had in their hands. I was just sitting back watching him. While I was watching someone came and took a seat by me. I looked over and it was this real pretty girl sitting there. She was light brown skinned with long hair and pretty hazel eyes.

"Y'all make a really cute couple." The girl said.

"Thanks." I said turning to look at Ja as he interacted with his fans.

I looked back at the girl and she was looking at me kinda stank, but I just brushed it off.

"I hope to have what you and him have one day." The girl said outta of the blue.

I was about to reply back but she got up rather quick disappering into the crowd. Ja was making his way towards me. As he sat down I leaned over and puckered my lips like I was about to kiss him.

He started chucklling like always.

We walked around and hung out a lil while longer. After another hour we walked out going to the car. When we got to the car I flopped back because I was tired.

"Ja thank you for this. I really had a good time with you." I said as I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

He said sorry and surprised me with a date...we definitely made some great memories today..

*********

Skye Carter

So I officially met this bitch Exotic. I give her props she pretty as hell and got a nice body, but she ain't got shit on me. I knew it was her when I spotted him and her on that bench. I see I gotta hurry up and devise my plan because I can tell he falling. Now as long as I can keep it under wraps that Giselle is my cousin then I'm good. I'm just gon' sit still for a while longer because I gotta wait for the right time to take back ownership of the crown that he has give Exotic. Poor thing just don't know that I am the enemy just as she is. This is really going to be hella interesting. Que get ready cause I'm coming real soon.... Just consider me as the ex-factor that no girl wants to compete with....

Things really about to get crazy now!!!