"Yhyh" She said before riel interfered in our mini fight.

"Can you guys just the fuck up and let us have a toast to a break from our husband's " Riel said and everyone yelled and toasted.

"Not everyone here is married though" Tina said and I smiled at her.

"Tomorrow we would be going to the beach" Brittney said while she took a live instagram video. The girls joined her video as everyone said things to the phone and greeted their fans, just as I was about to join Tyler called me.

I left the backyard and went to the kitchen to answer his phone call.

On the phone:
Tyler

"Hey babe" I said immediately I saw his face.

"Hey, how's everything going?" He asked and I smiled.

"Pretty good, how's little s?" I asked and he pushed away something beside the bed.

"She's good. And you look sexy" he complimented my nightgown.

"Thanks love." I said to him and he chuckled.

"The press keeps trying to get a very clear picture of Skye's face" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't take her out Tyler, talk to you later." I said to Tyler.

"Okay. Bye" he said and I cut the phone.

I walked back to the backyard and they were all taking pictures. I joined the shoot and after few poses I left.

"Good night everyone" I waved at them and left.

~~~~~~~

The next day we didn't go to the beach, instead we went to the mall to get new clothes and shoes.

The day after we still didn't go to the beach, we went to get our nails and hair done.

The next day after yesterday we went for a massage.

The day after we went to get waxed.

The next morning riel barged into my room with her fully dressed in her bikini.

"Oh shit" I groaned and covered my head with the soft duvet.

"Get your sexy ass up! We are all waiting downstairs for you." She said and left the room. I groaned and stood up from my bed. I showered and brushed my teeth, after oiling my skin I wore a green bikini and wore a brown long jacket and paired it with my brown hat. I grabbed my beach bag and left the room.

"Good morning everyone" I said and they replied.

"Am so hungry. Can I have this delicious looking velvet cupcakes?" I asked the girls and Tina answered with a yes.

After about five cupcakes, I was too full and I followed the girls out of the house. When we got to the beach the people there kept staring at us. A lady in her early thirties came to meet me with her about eighteen year old son to take a picture with me.

"Oh sure" I replied and she brought out her phone and quickly took the selfie.

"Thank you sooo much. I am a huge fan of you but most especially Tyler" she said and looked up with dreamy eyes at the thought of Tyler.

"You welcome" I said and walked back to the girls.

"I told you the beach was a bad idea. Look all the fans keep touching me and you know I don't want to risk anything. I have a baby in me if y'all have forgotten" Nina said as she poured sanitizer on her palms.

"Look its fine. Okay I would stop them from coming your way" Brittney said to an angry looking pregnant Nina.

"Fuck off." Riel yelled and took her seat.

"Holy shit! You guys we need to get to New York now." Nina said as she read something on her phone.

"What! Why?" Brittney asked.

"Seems like the guys are at a club and our kids are with them!...according to the news, It says:
   Our billionaires were spotted entering a club with their little kids. Oh no! The cigarette! The alcoholic drinks! ....But presently the wives know nothing since they are living their best lives in Miami."

"What! the holy father of pickles, let's get going" Tina yelled.

After going back to the penthouse to get our bags we drive straight to where the jet was and we took off to New York.

••••••
That's all for the chapter
Comment your thoughts about it,

What do you think would happen when the girls get to New York?
I smell trouble😱

1401 words.....