Harry?

Harry's Pov:

I see Liz as she boards the plane and she looks amazing as always. I try to keep myself as blocked from her as possible so that she doesn't just turn around and leave. I knew she would be one of the last people to board she's always late. As she nears her seat she is trying to make out who it is that is sitting in the seat her best friend should be sitting in. As she sees me I think she is frozen like it hasn't yet sunk in that I'm sitting in front of her.

She collects herself and her face becomes someone angry with a hint of sadness.

"Harry what are you doing here?" She asks confused and angry.

Before I can answer a flight attendant asks her to take her seat for take off. She listens as she pulls out her phone and starts to text rapidly. I'm assuming it's to Emily considering she's suppose to be here and not me. She sends the text and as Liz's phone goes off indicating that she has reserved a message she is asked to turn off her phone. Liz lets out an annoyed sigh but turns her phone off.

It's quit between us for the first twenty minutes till Liz says something.

"So why are you here?" She asks a little harsh.

"Well...

*Flash Back*

I have been sitting at home doing nothing for the past week. Seeing Liz at graduation killed me because I knew I couldn't talk to her I couldn't hug her and tell her congratulations. I stopped dealing I figured it wasn't worth it and of there was even the slightest chance Liz would forgive me I had to stop.

Emily told be yesterday that Liz asked her to go to Paris with her. I figured I was no longer invited it was just a matter of time before my thoughts were confirmed.

Liam and Emily have been coming over to make sure I'm okay. It's nice that they are still my friends even after this.

About halfway threw the first week of summer Emily showed up at my house and told me I had to go on the trip. I was confused at first till she told me that Liam spilled the bean about my plan. She said she would keep it a secret knowing Liz wouldn't go if she knew I was going.

So I packed my bags and now I'm on a plane sitting next to the only girl I have ever loved on the way to Paris.

*End of Flash Back*

"I'm gonna kill her." Liz said under her breath.

It hurts to hear her say that to hear the girl I am so in love with say she doesn't wanna be anywhere near me.

The plane ride is quiet for the first hour then Liz drifts off to sleep. As she is sleeping her head falls on my shoulder and sparks shot threw my arm at her touch. It feels like an eternity since I felt her touch. Even if I wasn't really her touch or intentional it was just what I needed.

I felt myself starting to get tired as my eyes got to heavy to keep open. Finally sleep over took me.

Liz's Pov:

When I woke up I realized that I had laid my head on Harry. Part of me said get off of him and the other half said just lay here. I listened to the weaker half of me and laid my head back down on his shoulder and my instincts just told me to wrap my arms around his arm and fall back to sleep and I did just that.

When I woke up again Harry was already awake and was running his fingers threw my hair. When he realized I was a wake he stop.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly pulling away from me and looking out the window.

I didn't say anything back I just sat in my seat wishing I could just forgive him. All of me wasn't ready for that and I don't know if it ever will be.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry's Pov:

Eight hours later and we are finally in Paris. The excitement is easy to see on Liz's face but she still hasn't said a word to me. We are waiting on our bags to make there way out to us. Mine comes out after a short amount if time but Liz's still hasn't shown up. After about three minutes it finally appears and she goes to retrieve it.

I walk up next to her grabbing it first "I'll carry it for you." I say giving her a smile. She gives me a small smile back but it quickly turns back to a straight face.

I can see the inner battle she is having with herself. She wants to talk to me but she wants go stay mad at the same time.

When we get out of the airport there is a car waiting to take is to the hotel. The driver takes our bags and puts them in the trunk while we get into the car.

The whole ride it's quiet but this time I can just tell it's not quiet because Liz doesn't wanna talk its quiet because we are both just taking in the amazing scenery around us. As we pass the Eiffel Tower Liz's face lights up. It puts a smile on my face to see her so happy and excited.

The ride to the hotel only take about twenty minutes and when we arrive I'm speechless as how amazing this place it. The architectural detail is just breathtaking. The hotel workers take our pages and show us to the front desk.

"What is the room under?" I ask Liz as we near what I assume is the front desk.

"Widener"

We get to the desk I tell them are name and before I know it we are in an elevator to the third floor. When we get to our room they open the door and let us in. On the left there is a bathroom and straight ahead on the right is a couch. Around the corner there is a queen size bed. There is a small table and two chairs for eating at. It's not the biggest room but it is very nice.

The bell hop sets our bags down before leaving the room. I stay in my same spot taking in the room.

"Okay well considering its 10:30 here I think we should order some food and then try and go to sleep." Liz says breaking the silence.

I had completely forgotten that the time was different here and it had gotten much darker outside.

We ordered room service Liz getting some kind of sub and I getting a type of chicken. It took the room service about twenty minutes to bring up the food while we waited Liz unpacked her bathroom things and some of her clothes. I too but my things in the bathroom and changed into a pare of sweats.

*knock knock*

I stood from my spot on the couch to answer the door. As I opened the door a hotel worker walked in with a tray of food. He placed the food down on our small table before giving Liz and I a smile and heading out.

We sat and ate quietly not saying a word. It was an awkward silence this time and I hate it. I broke the silence by asking Liz a question I have been dying to ask.

"So are you mad that I'm here and not Emily?" I said then putting another piece of chicken in my mouth.

"I'm not mad just kinda confused and shocked." She says back.

Well that's good she's not mad.

We finish up our dinner and I throw my trash away heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Liz does the same. When I am done getting ready for bed I head back into the main room. Liz is now in a pair of short and a tank top.

She looks at the bed then looks at me as if she had just realized that there is only one bed.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I say with a smile before garbing a blanket and a pillow from the bed.

Liz gives me a sympathetic smile before getting into the bed. Just as I am about to fall asleep I hear Liz's voice.

"Harry?" She says a little louder then a whisper.

"Yeah?" I say back shifting on the couch to I'm looking at her.

"I'm glad your here." She says and I can just tell she has a smile on her face.

"So am I buttercup." With that I drift off to sleep.

(Welp were in Paris and the book ends in Paris sooo here we go only one or two more chapters!!!)