Rumors

Harry Pov:

I am woken up by Liz shacking me and yelling my name.

"What?" I say in a sleepy voice.

"I... I.... I" she stutters.

"You what?" I say sitting up.

"I was going to the bathroom and I ran into your dad." She says fast.

"Okay and?" I shrug.

"I thought he was gonna be gone all night. What if he hear us"

I laugh a little "Liz calm down after you fell asleep I was watching TV and he came home around 12:00"

She lets out a breath. "Oh thank goodness. That would have been so awkward if he.... Yeah" she says sitting on the bed.

I just laughed at her as I put my arm over her shoulder and she leaned into me.

We sat on their for about ten minutes before Liz finally realized what I was hopping she wouldn't.

"We have school today!" She gasps sitting up.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to notice." I laugh.

"Harry we have to get ready we are gonna be late." She pushes me.

"Can't we just skip again?" I whine.

"No I told my mom I would only skip yesterday." She says getting off the bed and taking my shirt off to put on her own shirt.

"I think you could just keep that shirt off and come back and lay down with me." I smirk.

"Nice try but we have to get ready" she says throwing a pillow at me.

"Fine but come give me a kiss to motivate me." I smile.

She walks over and leans down to give me a kiss

As she does this I grab her and flip her on to the bed so that I'm hovering over top of her.

"Wanna go for round to?" I whisper in her ear.

"As much as I would love to we have to go to school." She says kissing me and getting up

Liz's:

Harry finally got ready and we managed to get to school on time.

I walked in holding hands with Harry like I always do, but this time was different.

I felt like everyone was staining at me and giving me dirtying looks.

I just brushed it off and went to my locker. When I was standing at my locker a girl walked past me and coughed "slut".

The next thing I know Haley and Emily are running up to me.

"Liz why weren't you in school yesterday?" Haley questioned.

"Harry took me on a amazing all day date." I smile.

"Well everyone is taking about how you skipped school yesterday and sleeper with Louis and Harry." Emily says.

"What?! Is that why people have been calling me a slut and giving me dirty looks?" I say with anger in my voice.

"So did you?" Haley ignores my question.

"No!" I slap her arm.

"Sorry I was just making sure."

"So what did Harry do for you on your date?" Emily nudges me with a smile.

"He woke me up blindfolded me and took me to a cliff and we watched the sunrise. Then he blindfolded me again and took me to a field where we went on an all day hot air ballon ride and had a picnic. At the end of the ride he gave me a promise." I smile holding up my hand.

"That is so cute!!" They both shriek.

"So did yooouu?" Haley grins.

"Yes." I say shy and quiet.

"Oh my god Liz you did it!" Emily shrieks.

"Shut up!" I hit her arm lightly she laughs.

"What are you girls taking about?" Harry says from behind me butting his arm around my shoulder.

"Noting..." I giggle.

"Your such a bad lier." He smiles kissing me cheek.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's my last mod and of course Tiffany is in my class.

I had never really noticed her before cause I didn't hate her till now.

She kept whispering to the girl next to her then looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I say as she turns around again giggle to her friend.

"Actually I don't like to talk to sluts." She smirks.

We are at computers so the teacher isn't really paying attention to us.

"Well that explains a lot... Your the one that started the rumor." I roll my eyes.

"I don't know what your talking about" she says in a mocking voice.

"Oh but I think you do." I laugh "it's funny cause how would you like the whole school to know that you have a baby with Harry's brother, but you lied and told Harry it was his."

He jaw drops and so does the girl next to her.

"That wasn't your information to tell." She hisses.

"That's funny cause this is coming from the person that is telling lies to everyone about me."

She doesn't say anything thing and I just laugh to myself.

"Oh and by the way stay away from my boyfriend cause last time I checked I was the one wearing the promise ring not you." I smirk and walk back to my seat.

Harry's Pov:

This science class is killing me it's so boring and I just want to sleep.

I was about to fall asleep when my phone vibrated in my pocket.

*Liz: Tiffany was the one that stared the rumor about me. -__-*

*Harry: please tell me you didn't beat her up in class*

*Liz: I just told the whole class about how she had a kid with your twin and that she lied and said it was yours.... Oh and I may have said leave my boyfriend alone cause last time I checked I had the promise ring not you :)*

*Harry: Liz I didn't really want the whole school to know about the whole twin thing and baby.... But I'm glad your proud to say I gave you a promise ring."

"Liz: sorry I just got mad and she was saying I was sleeping around and that was the first thing that came to mind. I'm really sorry!"

*Harry: it's ok will talk about it later*

I'm kinda upset that she said that but I do get why she did it.

I can only imagine the questions in gonna get about the baby and my brother. Ugh I don't wanna deal with this right now!

I'm snapped out off my thoughts by my phone.

"Random #: hey it's Jason so why are random people from your school texting me and asking if I'm Tiffany's "baby daddy"*

(Sorry it was kinda short but I hope you like it.... If you all have stated to follow me on Instagram thank you!!! Keep voting and comment your opinions on the story and what you think should happen next!)