Taking A Break

Liz's Pov:

It's been about a two weeks sense the insistent with Jason. He texted me nonstop for about a week after what happened, but I never answered. I don't want to talk to someone that's going to add drama to my life that I don't need.

It's Thursday and it's a half day. Tomorrow is the start of Thanksgiving brake witch I'm happy about.

Harry, Emily, Liam, Haley, Josh, and I all planned on going on a long weekend camping trip. We are going to leave early tomorrow and come home late Monday night. I still haven't told my parents but I fought it will me a big deal.

Tonight Harry is going to get to meet all of my sisters. He hasn't gotten to meet them because they are all working or away at school. Today they will all be at the house and I told them I would make sure he was there. It's kinda gonna be sister date night I guess.

I just got to school and am at my locker getting my stuff for class. I haven't seen Harry today but when I texted hi this morning he said he was going to be here.

"Hey beautiful" I hear as someone's arms wrap around my waist and I get a kiss in the cheek.

"Hey." I smile

"Are you ready to get this day over with." He laughs.

"I was ready before I even got out of bed." I giggles

"Well we could just go back to your bed and you know." He trails off kissing my neck.

"As tempting as that sounds all of my sisters are at my house today." I say turning to face him.

"Then I can meet them early and then they can listen to you moan as I f-"

"Harry!" I slap him in the chest he just laughs.

"Let's go to class." I say laughing a little.

We didn't really do anything in English today. The teacher basically let us have a free mod to do whatever. She lets us text and listen to music, but I just sat in the back of the room and talked to Harry, Emily, and Haley.

Lunch came pretty fast and I haven't gotten any texts from Harry. He normally texts me, but I guess he had a lot of work.

When I got to my locker to get my lunch Harry was standing at my locker holding my lunch.

"You got into my locker." I act surprised.

"Well when you leave it unlocked why not." He smiles.

"Well thanks." I kiss him on the check grab my lunch and put my books in my locker.

When sit at lunch and talk about why all were gonna do on our camping trip.

I feel my phone go off in my pocket witch surprises me.

*Jason: I hope you still don't hate me, but I just thought I would let you know that me and my mum are moving back to England. I really am sorry and hope that we can be friends some day.*

I just look at my phone and re read it. I can't believe he's leaving.

"Who are you texting?" Harry smiles.

"What?" I snap out of my stair.

"Are you ok?" Harry questions.

"Yeah I'm fine Jason just texted me." I say honestly. Harry's face goes from concern to anger.

"Why? is he still bugging you?" He said with anger.

"No this is the first time he has texted me in weeks. He texted me saying him and his mom are moving back to England and hoping we could be friends"