Dont Talk to Me

Emily's Pov:

As the the line goes dead part of me says to call Liam back and find out what the hell is going on and the other half say just let it go they'll be fine. Of course Liz was think the same as me when I look to see her holding her phone to her ear.

"Liz I don't know if you sho-" I'm cut off by her talking.

"Harry. Where are you and Liam?" She says in a not so happy voice.

"Put it on speaker." She does just that.

"Liz what are you talking about we are at Liam's." He lies.

"Harry don't even lie Liam butt dialed Emily I know your not at Liam's house." Liz snaps.

"Shit Liam" Harry huffs quietly but loud enough that we could could hear it.

"Spill now." Liz say with venom in her voice.

"Liz it's not a big deal I've been selling some of my old things and we're going to a not so good area that's it were fine."

I see Liz let out a breath she was holding in and I do the same even though I didn't know I was hold it.

"Harry you scared the living shit out of me!" Liz laughs lightly.

"I'm sorry buttercup. We're fine and I promise I will text you when we get back to Liam's." Harry say before saying a goodbye and I love you to Liz.

"See it's all fine." I fake smile.

Something tells me that Harry wasn't selling his old things.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Liz's Pov:

It's Saturday and Em and I are on our way back from getting our hair and makeup done. Emily looks so pretty with her up do and makeup done to a T. Of course she had to do her own mascara because god forbid if her eyelashes weren't perfect. I laughed so hard when she told the makeup lady that she wanted to do her own mascara. The look on the woman's face was so funny.

We are heading to my house to chill for an hour because we get dressed and ready for pictures. Harry and Liam are matching with us of course, I'm honestly surprised Harry agreed do to the fact that he has to wear light purple. I haven't seen what he is wearing yet but I'm so scared that the purples won't watch. My mom gave him a piece from the inside of my dress to match it but I'm still freaking.

When we get to my house my mom had out little snacks and such for us to munch on. Yes we are going to dinner before but let's be honest I'm not gonna eat much once I'm in my dress.

We munch and watch TV for an hour and it's now four which is perfect timing. We head up to get in our dresses. I take off my button up shirt and shorts then step into my dress as Em does the same. I zip up Em then she dose the same for me. When I am zipped I get the feeling that I can't even explain. The dress fits perfectly and I just feel so beautiful.

"Liz you look amazing!" Em say and he looks teary eyed.

I finally get to look at Emily in her dress and she looks amazing and I can't help but tear up as well.

"We can't cry!" I say waving my hand in front of my eyes.

We both laugh then share a big hug. I can't believe she had been with me since second grade.

"Girl are you ready?" My mom says opening her bedroom door where we had changed. "You two look so beautiful." My mom says with a big smile.

We both say thank you and give her the ready signal.