Knock Knock

Harrys Pov:

The way she pulls me back down so our lips meet turns me on. I love how she likes to be in control.

My body takes over not my mind as my hand slips into her panties. A small gasp leaves her lips as my fingers moves over her. Just as I'm about to skip my fingers in.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

"You have got to be kidding me!" I groan as a small giggle leaves Liz's mouth.

"Yes?" I call out.

"Harry I need to talk to you now please." My father calls back.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." I sigh.

I get up from over top of Liz putting my shirt back on as she does the same.

"I'll be right back. You should just leave that off cause it won't be on for long." I wink as I giver her a kiss before leaving the room.

I open my door heading to my dad's room, I figure that where he would be.

"What do you need dad?" I ask as I open the door.

When I open the door and step in the room I see my father sitting at the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

"Dad what's wrong?" I ask crossing the room standing in front of him.

"Harry... Your mom is in the hospital." He says his voice shaking.

"Okay." I say searching for more of an explanation.

"Her and Jason were in the car and she slid off the road and hit a telephone pole. She's in a coma and they don't think she is gonna last long." He says looking up at me.

"What does this mean?" I ask.

"We have to choice weather we should take her off of life support or not." He says as a tear forms in his eye.

"What do you think dad?"

"They said there's really nothing they can do to help her. She should just cut it off." He says tears falling down his face.

All though my parents did split up I know my dad never stopped loving my mother.

"If that's what's best dad we should do it." I say patting his pack.

I'm not good in situations like this when it comes to my father. I'm not use to seeing him cry. Now that I think about it I don't think I have ever seen him cry.

"Is Jason okay?" I ask

"Yes he's fine. The pole landed on your mothers side so Jason wasn't effected. He has a few cuts that's all."

"Where will he go?" I ask even tho I know the answer and I don't wanna hear it.

"He would come stay here with us." He says like I should have known.

"Dad." I sigh

"Harry he is your brother and he's going to live here." He says with anger in his voice.

"Okay." I sigh "when is he coming?" I ask dredging the answer.

"Next weekend." He says

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go tell Liz what's going on." I say wanting to get out of the room.

I start to walk away and right as I get to the door my father says one last thing.

"Harry he's your brother at least try to act like he is." He says as I close the door behind me and head back to my room.

As I get back into my room Liz is sitting with her back agents the head bored looking at the TV.

"Hey babe. What did your dad need." She says turning to face me.

I don't say anything right away. I go and take a seat on the bed so that we are face to face.

"Harry what's wrong?" She asks with concern in her voice.

"My mom and Jason were in a car crash. They hit a telephone pole, the pole landed on my moms side. Jason is okay but my mom is in a coma. She's on life support now but we are going to take her off because there is nothing they can do to help her. Jason will be come back here to stay with me and my father." I finish I can't really tell how she feels about it.

She doesn't say anything she just wraps her arms around my neck pulling me in for a hug.

"Harry I'm so sorry about your mom." She says. I can hear that she is crying.

"It's okay buttercup." I say squeezing her tight.

We lay down watching TV as I hold Liz close to me. It's like she's all I have left I have to hold her tight.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you." She says back.

(Sorry it took so long to update I have been busy. I hope you all like the update! Comment if your happy Jason's coming back haha. I love you all please vote and comment!!)