Get Away

Harry's Pov:

I can't get her words out of my head. "Liz is gonna be pissed at you."

Why would she be pissed at me? It's not like she knows I just kiss my ex girlfriend.

When I get to Liz's I just walk in like I usually do. Liz's isn't in the living room so she must be in her room.

I walk down the steps and can hear someone crying.

Is that Liz?

I walk into Liz's room and see her crying into her hands.

"Liz are you ok?" I question and she looks up and anger takes over her face.

"Why are you here?" What does she mean?

"You said I could come over."

"That was before you were kissing Tiffany." She spats sobbing more.

"What?" Is all I can say.

"Don't even lie Harry. Just leave I don't want to see you right now!" She yells.

That bitch! Tiffany must have called Liz and that's why after our kiss she asked why I kissed her.

"Liz it didn't mean anything!" I say walk closer to her.

"Don't get near me!" She shouts.

"Liz you have to believe me. I love you!" I say cupping her cheeks.

"Do you really Harry, or am I just another Tiffany?"

She is nothing like Tiffany. Tiffany is a bitch that sleeps around. Liz's is a beautiful amazing girl that I'm in love with.

"No! Never compare yourself to her. The only reason I even talk to her anymore is because of Joey." I admit.

"Then why did you kiss her?" He questions.

Why did I kiss her?

"Because it was in the moment and I felt bad because she was crying. She said Joey was sick, but it was all a lie to get me to feel bad for her." I am truthful.

"That doesn't give you the right to kiss her!" She's right.

"I know! I was stupid and I shouldn't have!"

She doesn't say anything.

Liz Pov:

I am really upset with Harry, but I do understand what he is talking about in the moment.

That's how it was with Tyler the day he told me he had feelings for me. I just thought that's what I wanted, but it's not. I want Harry and no one but him.

I am snapped out of my thoughts by Harry getting off the bed.

"I'm sorry Liz. I will leave." I don't want him to leave.

"Please stay" I say and he turns to look at me.

"Really?" He is surprised.

"Yes. I know what you mean. Just promise me you don't have feeling for her and that it was all an accident."

He comes over and sits down in front of me cupping my cheeks.

"Liz I promise I have no feelings for her. I love you and I know that. I really don't deserve you." He kisses my forehead.

"I know you don't." I joke with a laugh.

"I love you so much Elizabeth." He hugs me tight.

He has never called me by my first name. It sends chills down my back.

"I love you too."

It is silent for a while as we are hugging.

"Never leave me." I whisper.

I didn't think he could hear it till he answers back in a whisper.

"I won't." He whispers back.