Chapter Five

I woke up to the sound of something crashing against the solid rock floor of the cave.

"What was that?" I instinctively called out amongst my now 4 Pokemon.

I looked around my house for anything different.

I saw Haunter laughing his head off, Banette facepalming, Rotom charging, and Meowth face planted the floor.

His charm must've made that loud noise..... I told myself, as I got up from bed to go and help him.

I walked across the room, the cold cave floor against my feet as I made my way towards my Pokemon.

Haunter was still laughing, I had a feeling Haunter pushed Meowth off the counter or something.

"That was hilarious!" Haunter exclaimed, choking over his laughs.

I rolled my eyes and bent down to pick Meowth up off the floor.

I gently held him up and placed him back on his feet.

"Dang.. that hurt... Haunter is rude." Meowth claimed, rubbing his head with his paw.

Haunter burst out laughing again.

"Haunter...." I glared at my first Pokemon.. he immediately stopped laughing.

Haunter started back at me with a 'Oh-no' expression on his face.

Meowth looked to me, and back to Haunter, I saw him laugh a bit at the face Haunter had right now.

His expression changed to a bored look as he dropped his hands to the floor.

"Sorry newbie.." he grumbled, and looked back at me.

"Come on Haunter! You know better!" I scolded, Haunter wasn't going down without excuses though.

"I did it with Rotom and Shuppet too... but they were ghost types so they didn't make any noise when hitting the floor." Haunter stated, still looking at me.

"True!" Banette announced, laughing a bit.

Haunter smirked at Banette's remark.

"Oh so it's like a 'welcoming' gesture?" I jokingly asked.

Haunter nodded, I was not expecting that though, that gesture isn't welcoming at all.

I just shrugged it off and asked Meowth if he was ok.

"I'm dizzy.. but I'll be fine.." He assured me, then he trotted over to relax on the couch.

I turned back to Haunter.

"Dude... he is a normal type, why would it be a good idea to shove him off the counter!?" I asked again, still a bit furious.

"I thought we were over this..." Haunter responded as an answer.

He held up his hands as if he was surrendering, and floated over to the couch with Meowth.

I tried holding back a laugh, but little "pfft"s could be heared, Haunter pulled out reading glasses, put them on, and started reading a book.

He doesn't put on the reading glasses very often, but I guess he was feeling a bit... jokey? Or strange today.

He forced an interested look on his face as he read through his book.

Meowth was staring at him with a 'What the heck are you doing?' face, which made me laugh even more.

Banette was searching for easy to make food because.. he was probably hungry, and Rotom was still charging... that's how he sleeps.