Chapter 37 - meet up

Start from the beginning

Ayumi was looking at me with some admire. "You didn't have to threaten her," she said, but her mouth morphing into a full-blown smile. "Don't worry, I do that all the time."

She looked at me, "That is not better," she mumbled.

I chuckled and she joined. We were waving goodbye at each other. She thanked me do many times and promised to go there later to make a name for herself. School for her was already over.

"And if she complains again just call me!" I screamed when we went separate ways. "I will!" she said with her voice light. Oh, I definitely made her day.

I went home and placed the dress carefully in the wardrobe.

Monday...

We have a few lessons today, not much. As usually Gray and Natsu were picking fights with each other and Erza had to stop them. Then she continued eating her strawberry cake.

Mira was just shipping other peoples and trying to make them 'canon.' Levy was reading books in the library. Gajeel always teasing her by calling her 'Shrimp' and was eating, I don't know, something that looks like iron.

Laxus was listening music with his headphones. Jellal was planning something for Erza. Juvia was stalking Gray and saying "Go Gray-sama!"

Yup, totally normal...

At the end of the school day I came to Natsu's locker. "Hey Babe, what'cha doing?" Natsu asked picking his things out of his locker. "Nothing, I want to spend my time with you."

I don't care how clingy I sounded, he would only love it as I want to spend with him. He closed his locker and kissed me on the forehead. I pouted and crossed my arms. "I want on the lips," I demanded.

He chuckled and give me a kiss on the lips. I never won with the dominance fight. My tongue just has to train more ;)

WoW Lucy, how would you do that?

He broke it and ruffled my hair. "Sorry babe, I can't spend today with you," he apologized with a mysterious grin.

"Oh, why?" I did my best to hide the disappointment. I do understand that I am not the only person in his life.

"I'm meeting with Ayumi for something," he said in a hurry and ran away after waving at me.

I walked home with one thought in my head. Natsu x Ayumi. What is this feeling inside my chest? The tight feeling when I think of those two?

I shook my head, it's definitely jealousy. It is normal to be jealous, right? I looked at the cloudy sky.

"I trust Natsu," I mumbled and went home.

I put in my headphone and read a book.

~Natsu's POV~

I was meeting with Ayumi, because I want to do something with Lucy.

I was in a coffee shop and she just came in. She smiled at me. "Hey Natsu," she greeted me.

She seemed happy.

"Why the good mood?" I asked.

"Lucy arranged something for me. Now I can work in a succesful design company, and all thanks to your... gurlfriend."

I find it suspicious she took a small pause to say 'girlfriend,' but I didn't let it bother me. I congratulated her.