Chapter 25 - and for the food

So I have read my story again and it has a lot of errors, meaning words wrong spelled or whatever. Oops...

When I finished the story, I promise I will try to fix most of them.

_________________________________

~Natsu's POV

We were still in the graveyard. Luce hugged me and thanked me. I can't help but smile, I'm the one who should be thankful.

"How about me sleeping over at yours?" I suggested. She broke the hug, and I immediately missed her body touching mine. She thought a little and then smirked.

Is she gonna play a game, again?

"How about no?" She smiled while saying it. "How about the answer on that is no?" I remarked.

"No, is no Natsu. Just don't tonight," Luce said, apologizing. I crossed my arms and pouted, "But Luceee, I'm so lonely without you," I said, fake crying.

She rolled her eyes, "Stop crying when the tears are not even real."

I wiped my fake tears away and grinned. "You know me too well already," I said, my heart swelling. She smiled and jumped on me. I spun her around holding her up. I'm probably gonna regret it later, but I had an idea to tease Lucy back.

When I spun her around I suddenly, purposely, dropped her. She hissed in pain.

She stood up, dusting off the dirt from her clothes and glared at me. "Why did you do that? On purpose?" she said, her hands clenched.

"Sorry Luce. You're just too heavy to carry," I said, giving her a cocky look. On her head appeared a tick mark.

"Three seconds Dragneel!" she said. I knew what she meant by that, so I ran for my life. She ran behind me, trying to catch me. Luckily I have the advantage in running, at least, I thought that.

After running 10 blocks I stopped. I turned around, leaning with my hands on the knee for support. "Man, I have pick up practice again. My stamina is failing me," I mumbled.

I looked up, but didn't see Lucy. Dammit, don't say she is in trouble. I jogged back from where I came from, looking everywhere for Luce.

There I saw her, and it broke my heart. Lucy fell on the ground with a scratch on her knee. And Lisanna and her friends where throwing rubbish my Lucy, MY LUCY.

Lucy tried to stand up, but failed, cause her knee hurt badly and Lisanna pushed her every time she tried on the ground again. I walked to her and picked her up. I whispered in her ear: "You okay?"

She shook her head. A tear escaped her eyes. They dare to make her cry?! THEY DARE TO MAKE HER CRY?!

I turned to Lisanna and she smirked. "I still don't believe you are with that blonde bimbo, she is nothing compared to others, even a potato wins," she said smugly.

I growled, "Say that again bitch, I dare you." Lisanna and her friends grinned. "She is an ugly slut."

That's it, I placed Lucy down and slowly went to walk to her. My face is nothing compared to before, now that Lucy is my girlfriend, I can protect her like she is my possession.

"It's not so nice to say that about yourself, Lis. Well, I don't care anyways."

Lisanna's friends saw my face and slowly backed away. Don't they have an own life? Why would they follow Lisanna anyways?

I stood still in front of the white bitch. I looked her dark in the eyes, she isn't frightened though.

Then she thought she was smart. She tried to smack me, while I was only staring at her. I picked her arm before she even could touch my face. "Underestimated me?" I smirked.

Her brows shot up, but she quickly hide it. She roughly snatched the hand out of my grip and backed away. "You will pay Natsu Dragneel. my parents won't be happy about you," she said.

Her parents are rich too, I admit that, but mine is more powerful. Totally if Lucy joined her company with us.

"You think you can scare me away? Did you forget I am the heir to the Dragneel company?" I said in a tone an average person would immediately run away. Lisanna was still trying to act tough.

I sighed and picked up Lucy again bridal style. Then I walked away before one last time turning to Lisanna. "This will be your last warning, Lisanna. Stay away from Lucy or else... let's just say it isn't going to end well," I threatened.

I didn't wait for her respond and went to my house. I opened the door and went to the living room. I placed Lucy down and picked the first aid kit.

I treated her scratch and wiped the dirt away as much as possible. Lucy sobbed softly. My eyes held surprise as I tried comforting her.

She wouldn't stop sobbing. I didn't even know why she is crying. "Why are you crying, Luce?" I said worriedly. She shook her head and gestured for me to wait.

"Heartfilia," I said, demanding an answer.

"Alright. I just caused you so much trouble. You always care for me and I for you. But you protect and fight for me while I just sit there doing nothing. I am such useless person."

I became angry. I lifted her head and her eyes met mine. "Don't you dare say you're useless. You're everthing I need." I said. Alright, maybe I did exaggerate a little bit, but she means a lot to me.

She smiled a little, and she still looked beautiful. "And by the way. I don't mind treating your wounds, as long as you are here with me," I said.

She nodded. "Natsu, will you take me to bed? I don't think I can walk yet." She smirked at me though, making me scoff.

"I'm not your personal slave. Go do it yourself."

"Asshole," Lucy said and hopped of the counter, walking to her bed with no problems.

I put an arm around her and she placed her hand on mine. "Luce?"

"Yeah?" she said. Why did I call her again? Oh I remember.

"Luceee. Tomorrow is the event from the school council, remember?" I asked smiling.

Makarov appeared in my head, the way he asked: "You sure you aren't together?" Or something like that. I guess we are now.

She screamed. "WHAT TOMORROW ALREADY?" She didn't read the mail according to her reaction.

"Not so hard," I said, chuckling. "And yes, tomorrow already."

She turned around facing me and smiled too. "Can't wait to participate with you."

"Aww. Can't wait to participate with the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Too cheesy," she said again, a smile on her face.

Even if it is dark, I could cleary see her blushing. She is fun to tease. I hope we will win tomorrow. So I can prove my love for Lucy... and for the food of course.