Chapter 18 - balls

~Lucy's POV~

It was Monday and we had a day off, so we have school the next day. I still couldn't believe I kissed him in front of the whole class. I showered and changed into my pyjamas. Even if it's still noon, I'm not planning to go outside so rather dress in something comfortable, right?

I was busy writing the last chapter of my novel. I heard something from my window. I thought it was just a tree or something like that so I shrugged it off. "Yo," someone said. I stood frozen there and slowly turned around and saw Natsu leaning against the door.

"Natsu," I shrieked. "What the hell are you doing in here, in my house, in my room?" I screamed.

He had a smile on his face even when he was still trying to figure out if his ear was working.

"I was bored so I came to visit you," he said like there is nothing wrong with it.

I let out an irritated sigh and trying to contain my anger. "You can't just invite yourself into my house. What if I was naked?"

He smirked. "Then I'd be a very happy man."

Gosh I hate him. My heart seems to disagree though.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Want to go the amusement park?"

I gestured to my PJ, a disbelieving look on my face. "I wanted a lazy day."

"You can get a lazy day there," he said, giving me a charming smile.

Not gonna work, buddy.

"I don't want to."

The end of his lips tugged upwards. "You either go into your PJ, or a cute outfit. You're going, even if that means I have to drag you."

I clenched my hands, scoffing.

He raised his eyebrow, still that stupid grin on his face. "You know how my blackmail works by now. Do you think I'm joking?"

Fuck him and his good looks.

I let out a scowl and turned to my wardrobe. "Fuck you." I knew he would make his threat come true.

He smiled smugly at me and threw himself on my bed. He scrolled through his phone while I picked out an outfit.

I changed into a cute black skirt and a white crop top. I had a black short under it in the event something happens. I looked in the mirror, eyeing myself.

I didn't particularly hate how I looked, but I don't stand out as much as Mira for example. "What do you think?" I asked as I put on some accessories.

Natsu glanced at me, his eyes scanning me up and done. "Looking as amazing as ever."

I rolled my eyes and threw a pen towards him. "And now seriously."

He ruffled his hair, sitting up. "I was serious. You look hot as hell. You always do."

My eyes softened, detecting no lie. "Let's go," I said, grabbing my phone.

He grinned and we went to an amusement park. We went to a rollar coaster first. I was a little cautious, but Natsu assured me it was alright.

"Natsu, can you win a prize for me?" I asked while pointing to a play thing. "Sure," and I dragged him to the thing were you throw things to win thing (I obviously suck at describing things, forgot the name too).

"Hello, I want three balls to throw at the cups," Natsu said and the man nodded. He gave Natsu the balls after he paid. He threw it and by the first try he scored. He threw at the others cups too... but those were for other persons who where playing it.