Chapter 23 - too cheesy

~Nobody's POV~

Lucy and Natsu were eating the food they ordered. Natsu ate as a wild man, but you probably know that already. Lucy ate neatly and didn't spill anything. They were telling jokes to each other and make funny statements.

"So you're telling me your favorite animal is a dragon, still now. And you have a stuffed dragon that you always take with you on vacation?" Lucy asked, stiffing a laugh, though she has some stuffed animals too.

Natsu nodded and smiled a little. "If you tell someone, even if it's your best friend, I'll will make your school life a living hell again," Natsu suddenly threatened.

It looked real, based on his cold stare, tone, and his emotionless eyes. Lucy stared at him. "Funny," she said.

Natsu went back to eating this time properly, not responding.

Lucy rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone, typing furiously.

"What ya doing?" Natsu asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Texting Mira you have a stuffed dragon," she answered, still typing.

Natsu scowled and snatched the phone out of her hands, earning a 'hey!' from her.

"You can't tell anyone," Natsu said, crossing his arms.

Lucy threw him a smirk. "We'll see."

Natsu's eyes narrowed, a playful smirk on his face.

"I don't need to. By the end of this day Mira would already know it."

"How?" Natsu challenged, spinning Lucy's phone. She didn't care though. She could buy a new one whenever she wants, and she made a backup yesterday anyways.

Lucy chucked her head to something behind him.

Natsu turned around, seeing at first nothing suspicious. "I don't understand." He turned to Lucy again, a question in his eyes.

"The camera above you will be hacked by Levy soon."

Natsu cursed under his breath, knowing that would definitely be true.

"So you're up for a dessert?" Natsu asked, changing the subject. He knew he'd lost, but he won't fucking admit it.

Lucy nodded her head. Natsu called the server. He came bowing again, like he's supposed to do.

"We would like the best dessert you have, thank you," Natsu said. The server nodded and dismissed himself quickly.

He came back with a strawberry cake with ice cream. "Here you go," he said and walked to another table.

Lucy picked up a little spoon, wanting to taste it so badly. When she was doing a little cake on her spoon Natsu stole it from her. "Hey! Give it back!" Lucy demanded.

"Nope, I'll feed you. Say ah," Natsu said teasing her. Lucy eventually gave up, knowing she can't win against Natsu.

Natsu continued to feed her and himself. The dinner was finished and they went to pay the bill. Lucy was a kind person, leaving a 10000 jewels tip.

They walked out the restaurant, making a walk through the woods. "Why did you give a tip, Lucy?" Natsu asked beginning a conversation.

"He did his job well... and I pity him for his fear against you," Lucy said, chuckling. Natsu pouted and went to hold her hand. "Do you like to go stargazing again?" Natsu asked. Lucy's eyes were filled with excitement.

"Yes," she said. They went to a little hill. Lucy named all the zodiacs from the sky. Minutes passed by with silence. None of them seemed to mind it at all. She closed her eyes, feeling the breath of the wind against her skin.